"Yeaaaah, that. I was thinking just that. Don't you think it's too much for a tiny weekend?"He said with arched brows and squinted eyes.

Before I could say no he continued

"I was thinking, why don't we grab a coffee or something tonight? He said with slight a puzzled look on his face. I never seem Asher like that before. He is one of those popular kids in school with confidence overflowing like steam from a beaker in Chemistry lab.

"Coffee? At night time?" I confusingly asked, and he nodded his head.

"I don't have coffees at night time. It keeps me awake all night. I don't enjoy coffee that much. Sometimes but always in the morning." I said bluntly with a slight shrug. My Mom demanded me to stay away from caffeine cause it's not good for my physical and mental health. It was too embarrassing to admit I tried coffee last year when I shifted to my own house.

"Ohh. Okay." I could sense the disappointment in his voice.

"Yeah, if you have coffees at night without any reason, then boy, you might have some Caffeine addictions," I said and lightly patted on his arm as a sign of sympathy.

"So, it's a no?" He asked,

"Yes, Coffee absolutely a no. Anyways, I gotta go now. It's getting late. See you later, and don't forget to revise chapter 5 only." With that, I opened my car door again and waved him bye with a smile on my face. He pressed his lips in a thin line and gave a forced smile before heading back to his car.

After reaching home, I took a shower and did the ordinary routine of doing home chores and cooking dinner.

I ate my food and laid down to rest. My mind wanders back to where Asher asked to grab "coffee" with him. Before I could think anything about it, a tiny smile made its way on my face.

Why did he want to spend time with me? Maybe he just wants to be beautiful and correct to his reputation.

We kind of friendly towards each other, so maybe he wants to just hang out as friends.

I grabbed a romance book from the shelf, cause I was in a good mood. I sat on my couch and started to read the book. The smile never left my face even for a second.

After a few failed attempts at reading a page and caught myself thinking of him again, I forced my mind to concentrate. Can't let a boy distract me.

I finally managed to read a few pages and was about to call it a night when I noticed the part where the main character was asked on a date. My mind wandered back to where Asher asked me for coffee. Did it mean it as a...date?

I quickly grabbed my laptop and googled 'Is grabbing a coffee with someone a date?'

15,800,000 results came up within (0.71 seconds)

I clicked 'open in new tab' on a few websites and start reading them one by one.

According to a few, it's a date, and few just say no, it's not. It was pretty confusing. More results said it's a date. But I didn't want to make up any idea in my head and embarrass myself later.

But I would like to go out with him even it's just as friends. I don't want anything more, either.

I nervously bit my lower lip and picked up my mobile. Should I do it? No. I shouldn't.

I put my back and pacing around my room like I have the Olympics next week.

There was a continuous battle of I should and shouldn't be going around in mind. Finally, I decided to leave it on fate and pull out my mobile. I searched the "spinning wheel" and added 'no' and 'yes' options.