I Missed You - Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

O : How dare you ?!

S : How dare me ?! How dare you ?!

O : You know what, you're a Bastard.

S : And so, you're a Male Prostitute.

Om scowled, and, strangled Shivaay's neck.

O : I'll kill you to—

" Excuse me, guys "

O : Hi Rudra.

R : Well hi, but why were you strangling him ? You know the consequences of hurting him, by Anu.

S : I should tell this to her. Moron.

Rudra smiled, and, hugged Shivaay.

R : We'd many FaceTimes, but, It's really so good to see you, and—

O : What about me ?

R : You too buddy.

Rudra, left chuckles, and, hugged Omkara.

R : So, first time, London ?

S : It's a yes from me, I don't know about this animal.

O : Excuse me ?

S : You're not excused.

O : Whatever.

R : Calm down ! You guys are giving major fight club lovers. Common, Anu is waiting.

S : Haan...Haan...let's go.

O : (whispered) Despo..

****

S : Is this Lov—I mean Annika's house ?

R : Yeah.

O : It's beautiful.

R : So get down, Shivaay. Me, and, Om needs to catch up. Don't worry, we'll take care of you luggage, you just go on.

S : Ok, then.

O : See, he's not even requesting us to come. Such a selfish.

S : Don't listen to his blabber. Bye Rudy, and, Bye Beta.

Om glared, while, Shivaay stuck out his tongue. Shivaay turned around, and, took off his black leather jacket. He smiled, waved back towards a kid who waved at him. As he pressed the bell, the door was opened. But he couldn't see her. He entered, and, smiled hearing the meek footsteps.

A : Don't turn, close your eyes.

He covered his eyes with palms, and, waited for her. She closed the door behind him. She held his hips, and, slowly pushed forward to walk.

S : Love....

He called out, walking forward, in her suite. Annika smiled, as the softness and love in his voice, made her flatter. After some minutes of climbing stairs, taking turns, she stopped him.

A : Open your eyes.

Shivaay opened his eyes, he couldn't find a proper word to explain his glee, seeing her after whole three weeks. She'd coloured her hair, to beeline honey. He tossed the jacket, on the floor, before widening his arms for a hug. Annika literally jumped on him.

S : I missed you so much, Love..

A : Feelings are mutual, baby..Show me your face..

Shivaay withdrew a little back, still holding her with him. She caressed his beard, which looks flawless, unlike his regular five o' clock shadow. 

S : Does beard suits me, or, shall I shave it ?

A : Dare you think about shaving it, you look perfect, and, sexy much.

She chuckled, seeing the mild hue of pink radiating on his cheeks. She pulled his cheeks, and, pecked his lips.

S : I want to kiss you, Love...

A : Baby, why can't you just kiss me, like I do ? You're seeking permission, like all the time.

S : I'll try to change, you're with me.

She parted his lips, with her right thumb, and affixed her lips on his. They kissed each other, and, the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be.

Her hands rested below his ears, her thumbs caressing his stubble as she owned it. He ran his fingers down her spine, pulling her closer until there was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of her heart against his chest.

To be Continued...

—————————-
Gratitude,Love Comrade.