World's Best Picture - Chapter 18

It's just

It's just.....,
I missed you...!

************************

A : What's so tiring in ice breaking ? Get up!

Annika groaned seeing her languid husband, snuggling on the couch. Shivaay made particular face to express his annoyance because of her continuous spanking on his bottom.

S : Love. Stop hurting my cute little bum-bum.

A : Let it burn! You sluggish pig!

Shivaay turned his back completely towards her, and propped his bottom in air.

A : What are you doing ?

S : I'm doing, exercises to lift buttocks. Hu-ha!

Shivaay pushed up, whilst Annika stared at him with amusement. There's a kind of blushing that shows on her face, seeing his naive movement.

A : Stop building your booty, Shivaay. Let's watch any movie.

S : Wow! I'm ready.

Annika spanked his bum, and sat on the sofa. Shivaay came, and plonked himself on sofa, making her body bounce. He pressed a cheeky smile to her flaring eyes.

A : We're not watching any daily opera kinda movies. Be clear.

He pouted, and approached for the remote. She immediately jerked away his hand.

A : We're watching Hollywood. Period.

Shivaay sulked keeping a cushion on his lap. English—Hollywood and him. That's remarkably impossible.

S : Please. Don't play any English movies. They're very hard to understand.

A : Concentrate. You'll definitely understand.

S : Broom and mop stick will fly. Cup and saucers will talk. Lions and crocodiles will sing, that too with surr. Hero will point the index finger and opposite will vanish. Heroine will fall down from the terrace, hero will rescue with flying car. Where's the point of understanding is occurring here ? May I ask ?

Annika stared at him. He humiliated the whole concept of supernaturals and Disney.

A : You're talking too much. Good for nothing. Keep quiet and watch whatever I choose.