Yes, I do - Chapter 14

Marriage is not a destination, it's a journey

*******************

S : Omkara, pin it neatly. I don't want any sort of complications in my wedding. Understand ?

Omkara gave a look, before pinning the folded pocket square. Just from Shivaay decided to make an honest man, Billu's tante has had increased.

As Shivaay and Annika belongs to a different religion. They have been decided to conduct both customs, and arts. Yesterday, Shivaay and Annika tied knot in classic Punjabi wedding with full blast and celebration.

But, the cherry on top of their marriage was, as soon as Annika entered, and walked towards the aisle, Shivaay gave in to the completeness he felt and broke down in tears. He didn't felt an ounce left out without his family. Because, he found his happiness, family in her.

Today, it's their Catholic wedding. More than sherwani fitting, he seems to be so involved in his suit fitting. Suits, shoe, socks, hair wax, perfume, cuff links, and what not. He made clear cut purchases with riches. More than Annika, he spent hours in shopping malls. Aah, the irony.

S : Help me with the buttons.

Shivaay forwarded his hand, while Om knitted his eyebrows.

O : Did you wear the underwear or shall I put for you ?

S : Shut Up.

O : I don't understand, am I your friend or personal assistant ?

S : I don't know about that two, but you're an idiot for sure.

Om rolled his eye, and finally sighed in relief buttoning his sleeves.

S : I'm finally getting chutkara from Omkara today. I couldn't be more happier. Chut..Chutkara from, from Omkara.

Shivaay sang with unappreciative pitch which irked Om, more.

O : Shut up you. I should be saying this actually. I'm going to be peaceful from now on.

S : Peaceful ? Are you committing suicide today ? Wahh, Om.

O : Chup ! I'm getting some peace from you, because you're such a pain in ass.

S : How dare you ! Was I poking your bum all the while with needle ?

O : Bum ?! For goodness sake, you're getting marr—

S : I'm already married.

O : Duh, fine ! Behave like a man. You sho—

Naach Ke Dikha De Zara Chammiya Style,
Aankh Tu Mila Le Zara Chammiya Style,
Get Your Body Move In Baby,
Chammiya Style.