Something to Believe In - Chapter 5

Feeling Loved

                        Feeling Loved.
                               By you.

                         My Favourite
                                Thing.

************************

Doc : It's up to you Shivaay. She's very fragile to endure the pain of CAD. It's better to let her go than holding her back.Take care.

S : I..I want to meet my Dadi.

Doc : Sure Shivaay.

Shivaay took slow steps inside the ward. His heart clenched seeing his Dadi's lifeless posture on the bed. He took the stool beside and gently held her hand.

S : Da..Dadi..

D : Billu

S : So you're also planning to leave me right ? Who will take care of your  Billu hereafter ? Who will feed me ? Who will ruffle my hair ? This is unfair Da..Dadi.

Dadi smiled in her tears. Shivaay is grown up kid,indeed. Dadi lightly caressed his tear-stricken face. Shivaay felt someone's hand on his shoulder,Om. Shivaay suppressed his lips together and nodded in knowing.

Shivaay finally took the decision of letting her go. One of the hardest thing to do in life,is letting go of what you thought was forever. Shivaay needs to be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what he deserves.

******

[ A Week Later ]

S : Annika jii,I..I don't think I can give you the love you deserved. I'm so..sorry.

A : That's ok.

Annika gave a small smile and walked back leaving a shocked Shivaay behind.

" Mummyy "

Shivaay touched his facial features and looked around. He was lying on the bed,half covering by duvet. He was all alone in the Oberoi Mansion. Right after his Dadi's demise,he's feeling everything odd. Tiny tear droplets fell from his cyan baby blue eyes reminiscing his Dadi.

He's not alone but lonely. And that's killing him. Annika was went to London before a week regarding some family issue and still she didn't landed back. He's missing her,that's a different issue. But he's feeling afraid to confess his love.

S : Should I confess my love ? Wha..what should I do ? I..I don't have any..anyone as my family...I'm...Dadi please help me.

As if Dadi heard his philistine talks,his room door barged open.

S : Om ?

A : It's me Shivaay.

S : An..Annika ji you ?

A : Yes me.

Annika turned on the light and smiled at him. He reciprocated the smile,which never reached the intense of heart. It was formal. Shivaay took the duvet off his body and placed beside. Annika came and sat beside him on bed.