JH : "Of course Ms. Park."

This was the first time Jeongyeon felt happy to see her teacher, in fact, she's relieved that her teacher is just in time.

-

NAYEON'S POV

My group was assigned to do the morning duties today. I came in a little early than usual, we started cleaning inside the room and I was just finishing up the corridor when the bell rings. 

Come to think of it, I saw all of Jeongyeon's friends but I haven't seen her.

JY : "Uhm Nayeon-ssi. Good morning :) Here take it."

Ohhh speaking of the devil. 

NY : "Good morning, where did you get this?"

JY : "I picked it up somewhere. See you later."

And before I could ask her again she already ran off.

-

These flowers are familiar, where did I've seen this???

It's from the Mamamoos garden, did she stole it from them? Those girls really love their garden. Is she picking a fight with them? 

Aish Yoo Jeongyeon!

HS : "Annyeong Nayeon-ssi, have you seen Yoo Jeongyeon?"

What a coincidence, the girls just happen to be looking for her... That pabo, good thing I recognized the voice and hid the flowers at my back.

NY : "Annyeong hmm. Who are you looking for again?"

WH : "Jeongyeon-ssi from 4B."

NY : "Ohh, her class is next door."

WH : "Gomowo! Have a good day."

That was a close call if they saw I have their flowers I would've gotten into trouble.

-

Our morning class started, I placed the flowers on my favorite book since I can't carry it around, I'll just make use of it in another way. It's gonna be a good bookmark. 

I need to give Jeongyeon a hefty amount of scolding later.

[LUNCH BREAK]

Just like always, the girls sat with us but this time Jeongyeon was sitting across me.

RS : "The first term exam is coming soon."

JN : "Maja, but you guys are more concern than we are haha!"

DH : "Hahaha I'm okay with a 75, as long as I passed."

MM : "I should switch section with Jihyo."

JY : "Hep! Hep! She's happy with us. Right, Ji?"

JH : "Hahaha you know you're the only one stopping me right? If you just study hard then we can go to section A together."

JY : "I am! I'll take the number one spot."

CY : "You're ambitious Hyung hahaha you certainly can't dethrone Nayeon unnie. She's been in there since we're in our first year."

JY : "Whatever beside it's too late to change sections."

SN : "Ohh Nayeon unnie, did you watch the new episode already? It was really..."