Epilogue

I drew this for you guys btw~

"But why?" Asked Shinchan, dressed as Snow White, Blinking innocently at the Evil Queen, "You see this comb shall smooth out your hair, and a young Lady such as yourself ought to look after herself" replied Kazama, dressed as the crone.

It was the day of the festival and surprisingly the drama club had received them well, their costumes were perfect and their background was good. They were playing Snow White and the seven Dwarves but in which Snow White wins over the crone's heart and decides to stay with the old witch in the end and falls in love with the prince afterwards, you know, without the kissing a dead body in a wood kind of thing?

Shinchan twirled and said that he was already pretty thank you very much, the audience laughed, the line wasn't even that good but his exaggerated gestures made up for it.

Nanny nodded along in satisfaction.

The Nohara family, (Shinchan's family) were among the audience and didn't roar in laughter as the rest of them, they were too used to all of this by now, and mostly recorded the whole thing.

Himawari and Chika sat at the very back, holding hands and happy, young love, isn't it a wonderful thing?

Shinchan's and Kazama's eye's twinkled, their gazes prolonging for a second longer than necessary.

Their smiles a bit wider than required, finally, a scene came which required Kazama to get off the stage and he hurried into his prince's costume backstage while Shinchan hummed onstage, apparently watering the fake pumpkin's.

"Why am I the horse?" Masao grumbled.

He pulled at his costume disdainfully.

"Shut it" Nanny, our director and writer of the script, hissed and snatched the horse mask from Masao's hands reluctant hands and pulled it over his reluctant head.

"Now go!"

"Ah, beautiful maiden, what are you doing here in this lonesome forest?"

"Lonesome are those who have no one by their sides, me? I've got six Dwarves who'd give their lives for me, birds and animals and my dear mother, what have you got?"

"Oh, indeed, my mother and father are deceased and I've got a whole kingdom, legions and army's, what haven't I got?"

Kazama dropped down from his horse (Masao) just as Shinchan drew back, finally realizing he (she?) was talking to the prince.

"I'll tell you what I haven't got" he smiled, and Shinchan fought to smooth his expressions, he wanted to grin back, but Nanny had told him to act scarred, "A bit of your time maybe, not much, just a bit"

He finally allowed himself to smile.

The ending scene was the wedding scene. Nanny had written the script in such a way that Shinchan could change into his costume onstage, behind a changing veil while the rest of the characters changed backstage.

"It's like we're getting married" Kazama beamed, Nanny rolled her eyes, Kazama beamed a lot Nowadays, all thanks to him and Shinchan finally getting together.

"Ok, now go!" she shoved him towards the stage.

The Art Club Kids (who were free at the time being) helped change the background, then everyone swiftly filtered in, Kazama wasn't even acting anymore, his grin threatened to split his face.

The seven Dwarves (who were played by kids from kindergarten) came in, two of them spreading white rose petals on the carpet and the other four, holding both of Shinchan's (Snow White's?) hands, walking him down the aisle.

Kazama's breathe hitched, his smile now growing incredibly big, shiny black hair, a veil, and a simple white gown, gloved hands that clutched chubby baby fingers.

His heart couldn't be warmer, his cheeks couldn't be redder, his eyes couldn't hold more love....or maybe it could.

Beautiful In White started to play and as he stared into the mirthful eyes of his lover, he could tell this Shane Filan guy knew what he was on about.

So as long as I live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white....

.......

"We still don't know how Chika's letter got to you though" Kazama said, it was right after the play had finished and they were sitting in an empty classroom, taking a break, so far none of them had changed out of their costume.

"You're still on about that?" Shinchan groaned, "oh Kazama chan, grow up!" he shook his head tragically.

"Grow up eh"

He tickled the boy who was sitting on his lap, Shinchan roared with laughter.

"Oh that was me" Said Bo chan, so quietly that almost no one heard it.

Kazama, Shinchan and Masao stared at him, "No, Nanny told me about it! She gave me the love letter which I later gave to Himawari!"

Bo chan shrugged, "The girl came to me first" he said. Then-"the girl whom Chika had entrusted the love letter to, came to me first, she was asking me if I'd seen Himawari, I told her I knew where Nanny was, and if she asked Nanny to give it to Shinchan he'd give it to his sister"

"But she gave the letter to Nanny and told her to hand it to Shinchan, so Nanny assumed the letter was for Shinchan"

Bo chan grew a bit uncomfortable as everyone stared at him in silence, "err, I didn't plan it, really, but when I saw what was happening-" he looked meaningfully at Kazama who blushed. "I thought it best to let things untangle by themselves"

"Well, I don't think anyone minds much" Masao smirked.

Shinchan stared at the red cheeked face of Kazama, he could see him from up close, as close as he wanted, observe every tiny bump and crevice, the smoothness of his hair, the depth of his eyes, read stories in his eyebrows. Be engulfed in his arms as if he belonged there.

Be loved and love back with no restraints.

Kazama looked down. Their eyes met and they smiled.

And somewhere in the halls, Chika and Himawari walked holding hands, laughing, retracing the path of love that had been walked by so many before, each with a different story.

Oh yes, they didn't mind in the least.