shinchan and kazama

Hello guys, um this is my first story and i hope u enjoy it, i haven't really planned much of anything but yeah
Lets get on with the story!

Disclaimer: i don't own shinchan, (isn't it obvious?)

Kazama's POV

I stared at the annoying black haired boy. Why.
Why did he have to be in my class again.
I sigh, all he did was annoy me he'll turn around and make inappropriate comments or whisper in my ear making me jump and appear like  a fool in front of the teacher.
We were childhood friends, me (the smartest obviously) Shinchan (the annoying boy) Nene (the bossy girl) Masao (the crybaby) , Bo chan (the peace maker).

We have been friends since primary school, and now we're in the same high school but out of all these people why is it that EVERY time SHINCHAN has to be in my class.

The new teacher dropped the notebook, it startled me out of my rant and i fell forward my head hitting my desk with a loud

SPLAT!!!

I rubbed my temple, my face crimson, and Shinchan turned around in his seat to mock fun of  me, making a weird bashful face he pretended to be shy, " Kazama please try not to think so much about me, i would hate it if your grades dropped because of me"

I grit my teeth and i can almost see myself engulfed in flames of fury, of course the fact i was thinking about him adds fuel to my fire.

But i manage to pull off a passive face, " i have better things to do"

And i swear I'm the best at masking my emotions, I'm sure even when i was ranting about him my face was a perfect mask.
Ahh ~ I'm too perfect ~

Teachers POV (the reason she dropped the notebook)

I stopped writing on the blackboard and shivered, there was a sense of unrest from behind me, this is my first day of class, what if the students don't like me?
I turned around and eeeekkkk!!!!
The notebook slipped from my hands, this student with blue hair was seriously glaring !!!
Surrounded by a black aura his eyes flashed

Wahhhhh

                        *****

So i know this is short, but i'll update soon(probably)

See ya!!😙😙😁😀