Feelings go wooot

Hey guys! Here's the new chapter

Enjoy my lovelies~

Third person POV:

That had been disastrous. Even considering the level of trouble he usually got up to. That. Had. Been. Disastrous, his only saving grace was that he was sick so his mom couldn't go too hard on him, but even that was fading quickly, his sickness I mean, and he could only hope his mom's anger faded just as quickly, even though she didn't hit him anymore she could be quite scary.

He stirred in his bed, the damp cloth in his forehead slid down from his forehead, picking it up, he placed it on the table beside his bag, it wouldn't do him any good now, the piece of cloth had become warm, he would look at the stars if he could muster up the energy to open the window, but he couldn't. So he lay there. In an overheated body that was slowly cooling down, with an overheated heart that clearly, had no intention whatsoever to calm down.

Giving up on sleep he decided to check his emails, it would keep his mind busy at most. And he wouldn't be thinking about things- people- he could never have.

The first one was from Nanny inquiring if his fever was better.

'Sadly it's getting better, I only hope mom's mood does too' he replied.

'Better you say'

The reply was instant, he rolled his eyes Nanny always had her nose buried in her phone, he had warned her that it would damage her eye lens, but she paid no heed whatsoever to his kind suggestion.

'Yes, a lot better than I would like to be' he typed, then pressed send,

'Are you better enough to handle excitement?' she asked, he didn't really know. That time being like that Kazama had sent his heart on frenzy and his fever worse.

'Yes' he typed out, nothing could combat with that moment. He would forever treasure it in his heart.

'You've got yourself a lover boy'

His fingers hovered above the buttons, eyes reading re reading and reading again what had already been re read.

A boy?

His heart paced fast, his breathing stopped and stomach tingled, yes, it was true that he liked guys, but he had never received a confession before and this made him feel really.....flattered.

But....his stomach gave another lurch and this one was not so pleasant, he liked Kazama, had always liked him, and could never get over him, as long as the stars shone and the moon existed, his heart would belong to Kazama.

But this was the fault in his stars, because they could never be together, Kazama was straight, Shinchan always knew he swung another way, he liked his moms makeup a bit too much, he was a bit too comfortable in girls dresses (and he still did all of those antics) and he could never be with Kazama. He would never be as loved as Magical Marie or ANY girl for that matter.

'Interesting'

Kazama's POV:

Shinchan was late as always and slipped into his seat at the last moment. Ebony hair, ruffled as if he hadn't bothered to brush it, he could also hear him panting and noticed the slight flush on his neck and ears, he also wondered if he had gone crazy, noticing these things, every time he thought about what Nanny had said stirred a little monster in his chest, no, not little, but a huge gigantic monster that had no business rearing its ugly head.

The class began.

Another hot summer day, with the sky as clear as ever, it almost looked like a gem, he taped the lead of his pencil against his notebook, not really listening, but not really ignoring, not here not there. Almost like the conflicting feelings in his chest, how......how had it become so complicated? Just a few days ago, he hated Shinchan like he was supposed to, a person he tolerated because he was his childhood friend one of his very best friends, no matter how annoying it got, and that's how it was supposed to be, you don't notice the way your friends hair smells (unless it's really good or unless they really need a good shower) things weren't supposed to stir in his stomach when his best friend smiled, usually he wrote it off as annoyance and something he would want to be rid of, but....if this...feeling whatever it was, wasn't hate, wasn't annoyance, then what was it?