Sick?

CHAPTER 7

I have the worst cramps but enjoy my lovelies~

SHINCHAN's POV:

"Take care of the house!" my mom yelled, shutting the door behind her, I was running a low fever and had skipped school because of that, I should thank Kazama someday, because of his giant freezer I get to laze around all day and do nothing, huhuhu, I sat up and the world spun for a few moments, uuh, damn this fever, I padded to the kitchen and served myself some cold drinks and choco chips, after making it safely to the tv, I took my favorite position and decided I wasn't going to move from there till...well...till mom came back. Then I will pretend to be extra sick huhuhu and make her give me cakes and all kinds of treats ehehehe.

The doorbell rang and I sighed, nope, I'll just pretend I'm not home, damned salesmen, it rang again and again and again.

Ha! As if that would move me! I switched on the TV and started watching the recorded episode of Action Kamen that I had missed yesterday, there was rapping on the glass plane, I whipped my head around and knocked the glass of cola over in my surprise, the cola spread into the carpet and my pants, but I didn't move cause behind the glass pane, stood 4 of my friends.

After some more rapping and angry muttering and waving of fists from Nanny, I finally made the effort to stand up, (the world spun again) then stumbled to the glass pane and slid it open, "welcome, welcome, make yourself at home!" I waved them in, still swaying a bit, (writer : pushes glasses up and smiles) a cold hand snaked around my waist and held me steady, I looked up to see the concerned face of Kazama staring down at me, for a brief moment I could pretend this was exactly how it was supposed to be, with me in his arms and him in mine, but the moment was broken by a rather rude cough from Nanny, she gave me a knowing look, I flushed and jerked away.

"What brings you here to my house?" I asked, "And Masao please clean the carpet and Bo could you go and grab a pair of pants for me? I spilled cola on this one, thank you, Kazama please make us tea, Nanny why have you been crying? Never mind, could you refill my cola?"

When they stared at me speechless, (only Bo doing what he was told) I groaned and swayed a bit, "I feel so sick!" I moaned pitifully.

That jerked them to action, Masao hurried to clean the carpet, Nanny and Kazama went to the kitchen and Bo helped me with my pants. After this exhausting task I slid to the floor and groaned, I felt so tired and overheated.

There was the clinking of glasses and I lifted my face from the ground to see Kazama placing tea in front of us, served in mismatched sets of cups and glasses, Nanny had successfully refilled my glass of cola and I smiled at them all, "thank you" I murmured weakly, and I meant it.

"Have a sip of tea, how does it taste?" I asked, "I should be saying that" Kazama said, but picked up a cup nevertheless, "So, skipping classes are we?" I asked.

"It was Nanny's idea" said Bo, Nanny turned sharply to him, "You weren't against the idea tho!"

"Anyway," she cleared her throat, and narrated what had happened that had made her so upset, after she finished, I screwed up my face and jerked my head to Kazama, "Yeah but how did you manage to get HIM to come with you"

"Well, it was surprisingly easy" she smirked, I made a disbelieving face at her, "ahem!" Kazama cleared his throat, face red.

"Well anyway, coming to the matter at hand" I said, "I have a plan"

"What?" asked Masao, the others looked at me eagerly I leaned forward with a smirk, "we don't need the drama club to do a drama!"

"What?" said Masao again, except this time he didn't sound curious just appalled.

"What about the costumes? The actors? The background? We can't just do this, besides students will think were trynna have a go at the drama club" Kazama snapped.

"Why worry so much dear? I've got most of it figured out, and I feel rather weak" I slid to the floor again, this time noticing the sweat on my forehead, my breath felt hot and I wanted nothing more than for this to be over.

A cold hand touched my forehead and I briefly heard Bo chan saying something like "he's burning up"

I could hear Nanny's footsteps into the kitchen and after a few moments a wet soaked cloth was placed on my forehead, there was an "AAAHH" from Kazama who I suppose had tried to take out the blankets.

I chuckled, but just then, the sound of the front door closing and opening echoed through the house, weak though I was, I whipped my head up, the wet cloth falling on my lap, all of us shared a wide eyed look before mom walked into the room.

Her eyes grew wide.

"Shinchan!"