Mushroom Dance

Midoriya's POV

We got off the canoes tied them off to trees. Eri held onto Kachan and I's hands as we started walking down the trail. We swung her back and forth, making her say that she was flying.

"When we get to a good spot, we should look for mushrooms!" Jirou suggested.

"That's a good idea!" Everyone agreed.

"But you've got to show us before you touch them, okay?" Shinsou told Eri. She nodded her head and started swinging again.

Kachan told Eri to go and climb onto 'Pikachu'. She ran off giggling, ready to attack.

While I watched Eri running, I was quickly tugged behind some nearby trees.

"Kachan?" I asked, looking at him. His hands grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. He bit my lip and brought his hands down to my waist.

We finally stopped after several minutes, when we both realized that we were way behind everyone else. He gave me one last kiss and grabbed my hand. We started down the path again, smiling like idoits.

"We should do that more often." I told him.

"How often?" He asked.

"One every 30 seconds." I concluded.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and waited 30 seconds, then did it again, then again, and again. I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder, which was difficult because of how tall he was.

We walked for awhile, when we finally heard demonic chanting in the distance. I'm 99% sure that it's our friends.

Sure enough, we walked around a large bush to see everyone hobbling around a large area filled with mushrooms, chanting 'Mushroom Dance, Mushroom Dance, whatever could it mean?' (from tik tok)

When they saw us, they stopped and stared. Kamanari pointed at us and screamed.

"ITS MEANS YOU'VE LIVED A LIFE OF SIN!!!" He Naruto ran towards us with the others following. Kachan screamed and jumped behind me. Such a tough guy.

Eri laughed when she got to us and showed us the little mushroom in her hand.

"Pikachu taught us the Mushroom Dance!" I smiled at her, secretly planning how I want to murder Kamanari.

"That's so cool! You guys kinda scared us though. Kachan was super scared." I motioned to my boyfriend, who was still hiding behind me.

"Anyway, Yaomomo said that these mushrooms are edible, but taste like grass." Jirou pointed to the mushrooms.

"Hey Gernade Launcher, I bet I can eat more mushrooms than you." Kamanari challenged.

Kachan finally stepped out from behind me and folded his arms.

"I'm not doing that." He scoffed. I, unfortunately, knew where this was going.

"Then I win." He smirked.

"What?! No! Fuck you! Ill eat 5 times as many shitty mushrooms as you!" They both went and sat on opposite sides of the mushrooms.

"This is such a bad idea." Kirishima muttered, taking out his phone to video.

"Yeah... send me the vid later." I asked.

Jirou stood on the side lines and yelled go. They both started stuffing mushrooms into their mouths. Kachan was definitely winning.

"What are they doing?" I heard Eri ask Yaoyorozu.

"Well... They're doing taxes."

🦐After two dumb gays ate mushrooms in the woods🦐

"I- uh fuck- I fucking win." Kachan was grabbing his stomach, his face looking pale.

Kamanari was laying on the ground in the fetal position. He still raised an arm and flipped him off.

"C'mon dumbass, we're going home now."Kirishima picked up his boyfriend and slung him over his shoulder.

I walked over and grabbed Kachans hand. We all started walking back to the canoes.

"Can have a kiss?" He asked.

"No, you have mushroom-breath. You can after you brush your teeth." I told him. He whined and tried to kiss me.

"But I'm in painnnn!" He gave me puppy eyes and pouted his lips.

"Fine, one quick kiss." He happily leaned in. As soon as our lips connected, he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"Gah! Kachan, Ew! Now I have grass-breath." I whined. He just laughed.

"Well since we both have bad breath, we can kiss even more!"

"Nope, brush your teeth first." I shook my head.

"But you said that you needed one kiss every 30 seconds. I'm just being an amazing boyfriend." He teased.

"I dont think I said that. Hmmm, nope I dont recall." I put a finger on my chin and pretended like I was trying to remember.

🦐Hey guys! Guess who's not dead? It's me. Well at least not on the outside. Anywho, I hope you guys are happy and safe.

If you are going to protests, please make sure you are staying safe. If anything goes bad, make sure you have masks, goggles, water, emergency contacts on your person, and your phone is fully charged. Oven mitts will allow you to pick up tear/smoke gas and throw it back or defuse it. Also try to put on makeup/paint to hide your facial features. Just some helpful tips.

No Justice. No Peace.

Stay safe, love you🦐💖