1-B

Also, I have no clue how this ship came along (Mina x Shinsou) but I love it.

Bakugou's POV

I woke up at like 5AM. Deku was still probably sleeping in his room. I silently cursed Pikachu for making us stay in different rooms. I got up, and saw the kitchen light was on. Yaoyorozu was making tea and scrolling through her phone. I sat down and she noticed me.

"Oh, I didnt hear you get up." She smiled and got up.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Tea would be great actually. Anything that wakes you up and refreshes you?" I asked, looking at her. I would make it my self, but I dont know how.

"Hmm, I think some black tea should do the trick." She went to a cupboard and got a box out.

"Is this place stocked with food, or did Light Bulb go and get groceries the day we got here?" I asked noticing the full cupboards.

"From my understanding, his family payed the hotel to stock up." She said, putting some water in a heating-pitcher.

I got up and got me a cup, and placed it down. Me and her chatted a bit while I made some eggs.

"From a responsible person to another, what do you think about us all moving in?" I asked. She thought for a second, while pouring my water into my cup.

"I think it is a very large step. And I think that it is a good idea to me. We will have eachothers support and love. We are all genuinely happy. It's just, this is going to be hard. None of us have ever made a big decision like this. It will be a great deal of trail and error." She explained, stirring the tea and adding in extra things.

I flipped our eggs and let them sizzle. I thought about my next words.

"Do you regret agreeing to do it?" I asked, waiting for her response.

"Not a single bit." She smiled and put my cup next to me. "Do you?"

"Not at all." I kinda smiled, and put her eggs on her plate. We both sat down and ate in comfortable silence. I quickly finished my eggs and tea and got up.

"I'm going to train for a bit. If anyone needs me, I'm in the gym."

She nodded and continued eating. I went back to my room and gathered some clothes, shower stuff, and my water bottle. I put it all in a small bag, and slipped on my workout clothes. I walked out of my room and went into Dekus.

I leaned down, and kissed his forehead. I turned around and left. As I walked, I scrolled through my phone, looking for music. I played my playlist, and opened the front door and left.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Midoriya's POV

I woke up and rolled over to hug Kachan. He wasnt there and I remembered we slept in different rooms. I checked the clock, and it was almost 9. I've been sleeping in, I should probably set alarms in the morning. I got my phone from the night stand, and set the alarm for 7 each morning. I finally got up and changed. I put my Ground Zero hoodie on with some sweatpants. I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen.

Jirou was in there eating cereal with Kirishima and Kamanari. Mina was in the living room, watching Scooby Doo.

I walked up and got a cup. I then went to the fridge and scanned it.

"Hey Jirou, do you know how to make iced coffee?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, I got you." She stood up and grabbed some things from the fridge. I thanked her and walked to where Mina was.