Past His Bed Time

Midoriya's POV

Everyone scrambled as soon as the lights turned off. I ran to the master bedroom and got into the closet. (heh hes just got out too. sorry I'm done) I crouched in the corner, when someone came running in. It hadn't been a minute, so someone was trying to hide.

"Anyone here?" A voice whispered. It was hard to tell who it was, since it was dark and their voice was quite.

"In the closet!" I whisper yelled. We both heard Mina yell that she was ready. The figure scrambled into the closet and shut the door. They sat down and activated their quirk for a second. A small spark flickered.

"Oh, Kachan!" I whisper yelled. He quickly covered my mouth as someone opened the door to the bedroom. Kachan slowly moved against me, pushing us both the the far corner of the closet. The intruder opened the door halfway looking in. They then walked away, apparently not seeing us.

They walked away and closed the bedroom door, leaving. I started giggling, making Kachan start as well. We both were full on crying now, trying to suppress our laughter and keep quite.

"D-Deku shut the fu-pffffff!" Kachan whisper laughed. We finally calmed and sat there. Kachan sniffled and hugged me

"I love you. Alot. More than I do myself. I'm so happy your here with me. That we are together." Kachan said in a hushed tone, so quiet I almost couldnt hear it.

"I was always angry and so mean to you. And everyone else. I was never fully happy. Fuck, I wasnt even alittle happy. But you changed that. I havent laughed like that since we were kids." He laughed quietly again. I was now crying too.

"Funny how for so long we were both in the closet, then we got together. Now, we are both in the closet again. Together. Ironic, huh?" I smiled into his shoulder and nodded.

"Hey kachan?"

"Hmm?"

"Remember when we were little kids and we would play hide and seek at Aunty Mitsuki's house?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"And me and you would always get into the little cupboard under the stairs?"

"Yeah, every single time too." Kachan laughed, new tears threatening to spill.

"And Aunty Mitsuki would always look everywhere but the cupboard and we thought it was the funniest thing." I smiled as small tears streamed down my cheeks.

"And while we waited, we thought of our hero names. Remember Boom Boy?" I laughed, wiping my tears. We were too busy to notice the group of people entering the room.

"Oh whatever, Little Might." Kachan wiped his eyes too.

"And when she did find us, we would jump out and scare her? She would act scared and say that there were two vicious villains in the house? We would hurry to your room and put on our god awful Allmight onesies." I smiled, remembering the memories happily.

"The we would run back out and yell 'Dont worry! For we are here! Boom Boy and Little Might!'"

"And you would always say 'Where are these villains?' and Aunty would point and we would run around chasing  nothing."