Get in Bitches, We're Going Shopping

Midoriya's POV

We were all down in the lobby, waiting for Hawks to pick us up. We had arranged for him to drive us and help us with food. But, we had been waiting for a while.

"Did this guy flake on us?" Mina askedl, looking around.

"I think so, but why? He seemed pretty excited-" I was talking when a small, jacked up school bus pulled into the hotel roundabout. The driver honked the horn and we ran outside.

"Get in bitches, we're going shopping!" Hawks opened the doors for us.

"You'de think he would drive something more... professional." Yaoyorozu said.

We all got on the beat up bus and sat down. Hawks played music and asked where we needed to go first.

"Well, a local market would be good. They have the freshest foods." I said. Everyone agreed and we pulled away.

"Soooo, I know everyone on this bus is taken. This ain't no bachelor party bus. Who are you guys dating?" Hawks looked st us in the rear view and scanned our faces.

"Hmm, I ship Kyouka and Momo. I dig the small, angry one and the tall happy one." He was stopped at a stop sign and turned to look at us.

"You can call me Jirou, and my girlfriend actually also goes by Yaoyorozu." Jirou said shyly, her earphones twirling around. I'm going to have to add that to my notes. The light turned green and we started moving again.

"I knew it! I also think Eijiro and Denki would totally work.  They-"

"CAR!" Kachan screamed amd put his arm across my chest to stop me from hitting my head when we swerved. Hawks barely had missed the car, who was running a red light.

"Holy shit, good eye. He was right in my blind spot." Hawks praised Kachan, who was now holding my hand. This drive was getting long.

"Like I was saying, they match eachothers energy and would be so cute." Hawks rambled on some more, finding out that they were dating along with Shinsou and Mina.

I'm still really tired from training. I laid my head on Kachans lap, and his hands immediately found their way into my hair. He hummed softly and looked out the window.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
3rd Person's POV

"Jirou, can you see if there is ice cream at the market? I'm bit walking around like an idiot looking for ice cream if there isnt none." Bakugou asked Jirou. She nodded and brought out her phone.

"Last time I saw you guys, you were definitely not calling people their names." Hawks pointed out. Bakugou made a tch noise and looked at Deku.

"I've just been in a good mood recently." Bakugou looked fondly at his sleeping partner and smiled.

"Yeah, a real~ good mood." Mina smirked.

"My guess is that you realized that the only reason you hated your childhood friend was because you never realized that you actually liked him. Then you didnt know how to deal with that, and decided to fight him even more and you also took it out on your friends. But you soon realized from an accidental experience that you really really liked him and you couldn't ignore that. So it turned out he liked you too but before you could ask him out, he got upset and made sure that you wouldn't leave him again like you did in your childhood. But now you guys are dating and you've both never been happier." Hawks interrogated Bakugou, leaving him speechless from the accuracy.

"I-um...how did- excuse me?" Bakugou stumbled over his words not knowing what to say.

"Dont question the master, I read a lot of 'Y/N' fanfic back in my day." He said proudly.