Bus ride

No One's POV

Ring
Ring
Ring
"Ugh, what the fuck?" Bakugou rubbed his eyes.

'Why in the holy hell is my alarm going off at...' he turned to look at his alarm clock.

"3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!?"

🦐Time skip after they all packed🦐

All of 1-A was grouped together in front of the bus. Everyone tired and confused. Mr. Azaiwa stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"As your teachers, our top priority is your safety and health. By health, we also mean your mental health. We have decided that we are going on a 'Vacation' to ease your stress and worries." There were plenty of hoots and hollers, but a couple people were too tired.

Izuku Midoriya was one. He never got up early like this and he went to bed late last night because of over training. All he could do is sigh and smile.

"Now, we are going to list off names and your partner, and you will file onto the bus with your partner. First, Jirou and Yaoyorozu. Next is Todoroki and Tokoyami. Aoyama and Uaraka. Iida and-"

This went on for awhile, then when there was about four more groups left, Aziawa said these faithful words.

"Bakugou and Midoriya."

Midoriya was stunned and alittle terrified. Not of Bakugou himself, but he has seen Bakugou tired. He gets cranky. Its kinds funny.

Midoriya was broke out of thought when a ruby eyed blonde grabbed his arm.

"Jeez, can you move your fucking foot half and half?" Bakugou growled as he pulled Midoriya down the bus aisle. He finally got to an empty seat and moved for Midoriya to sit.

"You dont want the window seat Kachan?" Midoriya questioned. He was also silently questioning if Bakugou was always this nice when he was tired.

"No, I do not want the seat," People started lining up behind the two, waiting for them to move. "I know you get car sick. So, you are sitting by the window." Bakugou finally stated.

"Wow man! That was super cool of you! Are you starting to get soft?" Kamanari wiggled his eyebrows.

Bakugou just yelled insults about his mom, as Midoriya sat down. He was really tired and about ready to dose off. He put his ear phones in and closed his eyes. He didn't even notice when Bakugou sat next to him.

🦐Another time skip, I'm sorry🦐

Bakugou's POV

I kept thinking about what Dunce Face said. I'm not going soft. Not for Deku. I'm just tired.

I looked out the window and saw the sun slowly rising. It gave off a golden tone, making Yaoyorozu grab her camera and start with the pictures. As I looked out the window again, my eyes started moving with out my consent.

I quietly gazed upon a sleeping Deku. He didnt look half bad, I'll give the nerd that. But right now, the sun gave him an angelic look, making his freckles stand out. He eyelashes casting a small shadow and his hair looking greener than ever. I didnt realize I was staring until Dumb Hair stood up behind us and reached over and put a child's butterfly clip into Dekus hair.

"What. The. Fuck. Are you doing Pebble?" I growled. He looked at me weirdly. Then I knew why. Why the fuck was I helping the nerd?

"Jeez okay, I was just having some fun." He backed down. The clip was still in his hair though. I took my hand and gingerly reached up.

Then Deku moved.

"Mmmh" Deku moaned out, stretching. He then looks at me sleepily. My hand was still out stretched, about the get the clip. He looked at me weird, but I didnt care.

I grabbed Deku's head and bent it down. I grabbed the butterfly clip and turned and stood.

"Take back your butterfly Ketchup Packet."

All Kirishima did was giggle and look a Kamanari. I huffed and turned back around. Deku was really red, but he just got out his phone and started scrolling through YouTube.

"You look like a damn cherry, are you sick or something?" I questioned, alittle concerned. But not much. I didnt really care.

He got even more red and just nodded. After a acouple minutes of peace, he then saw a video and tapped my shoulder vigorously.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
No One's POV

The video was a small vine compilation, but it had Almight in the thumbnail. Naturally, Midoriya freaked out. The tapped the tall blonde multiple times on his shoulder with out looking at him. The blonde grabbed his hand, and then took out a earphone.

"What Deku?" He questioned kinda angrily.

"Oh s-sorry, it's a vine compilation of All Might I think. I was going to ask if you wanna watch it?" The green haired boy was being EXTREMELY daring. Never in his years would he try to talk to him like a friend.

He took the green haired boys left earphone and put it in my left ear, this making me have to get close to the smaller boy.

Deku laughed through most of it, while Bakugou just made nose breathing sounds when something was funny. People were pretty concerned, because they were never this close or nice. Then the bus screeched to a stop at a gas station.