Horny Bird

Bakugou's POV

After we ate, we had to sit in the parking lot. Most of the class was still eating. Eri was with Mr. Aziawa currently.

"Ugh I'm bored!" Jirou groaned, flopping into her girlfriends lap.

Kamanari started slapping the ground and snapping, making a beat. I recognized it, because we used to sing it all the time in the dorms.

"Baby!" Shouted Mina.

Kamanari, Kirishima, and I all started to sing.

"It started when we were younger~ You were mine~! My boo~!"

Everyone clapped for us and laughed. I smiled a genuine smile. I do that a lot now, dont I?

Soon, we were all singing small snippets of songs. Deku and Mina did a line out of Friends from Marshmello. Jirou, Shinsou and Yaomomo sang a bit of Teenage Mind.

"10 bucks says they're gay. An extra 20 if the green one is dating the blonde one." I heard a girl whisper behind us.

"They aren't gay. If they arent, I get 20 bucks." Said another.

"Deal."

I nudged Deku with my elbow as I heard them coming up behind us.

"Hey! I heard you sing and you were really good~." We all turned and saw a girl that was about 16 with her friend that was close to her age as well.

"Can I get your number or-"

Deku scooted and sat in my lap. He faced me and started to kiss and biting my neck. I had to suppress my laughs and moans.

"Ha! Told you, bring me my money!" The first girl laughed. The one that came up to me sadly handed the other 30 dollars and walked away.

"My my! Are you jealous, Bunny?" I teased. He stopped and looked at me. With those fucking puppy eyes.

"You're mine. Only mine." He tried to be intimidating, but failed. He failed miserably.

"Are you guys living in a fan fiction? That was so cute." Shinsou smiled. Mina  immediately lifted her head at the word fan fic.

"You. Read. Fanfiction?!" She yelled and hugged him. Now it was his turn to become a tomato.

"Okay love birds, back on the bus." Hawks said. His hair was messy and I'm pretty sure I could see hickeys on his neck. Horny Bird probably fucked someone in the bathroom.

As we got on the bus, Mr. Kettle-Face pulled Deku back out. I stormed out with them, because he was not going to be alone with my Deku.

"You better have a damn good reason for this." I spat at him. His nose had a bandage on it and his eye was still black from me hitting him.

"I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry, please forgive me." He suddenly found his shoes very interesting and wouldn't meet our eyes.

"Todoroki, that's really not something you can just apologize for and hope that I forgive you. I think you are truly sorry, and I appreciate your apology. But I cant forgive you. I'm sorry."

Deku grabbed my hand and led me back on to the bus. He was upset. I knew he was, because when we got to our seat, he didnt wait for me to sit so he could sit on my lap. He sat on the seat. Not my lap. Ouch.

He looked out the window at the parking lot. I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on his knuckles. He squeezed my hand in return.

"You okay?" I whispered to him. He shook his head no, still not looking at me. I turned towards the aisle and stretched my legs across, which landed in Kirishima's lap. I flopped my head onto Deku's lap, staring up at him. His eyes were watery and he had tear-streaks on his face.

He looked down at me and smiled. I wiped his eyes and cupped his face in my hand.

"Bunny, Bunny, Bunny. You're so funny, with your twitching nose!" I sang. It was a song we used sing when we went walking in the woods.

He laughed and kissed my nose. We started talking about old memories when the bus finally started moving.

"Finally! I thought we were stranded." Mina sighed.

"Wanna play 20 questions? I'll ask 20 questions and we all have to answer them." Kamanari asked. We all agreed, but I still laid down.

"Who is your hero?"

Mina said the cooks at McDonald's, Shinsou said Mr. Aziawa, and Kirishima said Crimson Riot. Kamanari said Ash Ketchum, Yaoyorozu said Mr. Aziawa, Jirou said Present Mic, I said Deku and Deku said me.

"If you could live anywhere, where would it be?"

All of us said with eachother, but Kamanari said he would also like to live in the Bat-Cave. Can't argue there.

We all played, then someone else would ask, then another and another. We played until we got to the camp spot. There seemed to be about 10 different areas, all separated.

We got off the bus and got our bags. The 8 of us walked to a spot that was closest to the lake and the forest. It was also farthest from any other spot, so we had privacy.

Hawks flew down to us and landed. He dropped down a tent bag at my feet.

"There's 8 of you? There is only four beds in there. Have fun~!" With that he flew away again.

"Let's make a tent shall we?"