Who Needs Sleep?

Bakugou's POV

We walked around for a bit, when we saw a stand. It had a bunch of clothes inspired by our classmates and heroes. Pretty dope. Mina got super excited and ran towards it with Kamanari and Deku. (aka The Bottom Bunch)

Mina was buying a choker that was green and pink with a water emoji hanging down. Kamanari bought a red beanie with the words 'Red Riot'on the front. I suddenly couldn't find Deku.

"Dumb Hair, where did Deku go?! He was just here!" I yelled, panicking. Right as I said that, Deku came out from the back, wearing a oversized hoodie.

That hoodie was black, had two orange, leather straps across the front, the fore arms decorated to be like a guanlet, and the hood having a large black and orange spark on either side of his head.

"Babe! Look! It's you!" My beautiful boyfriend yelled running over to me. He embraced me into another hug. I hugged back.

"Babe, theres an All Might hoodie, you didnt want that?" I questioned, being confused.

"Well I wanted to get my favorite hero! You've been my hero longer than anyone else." He said grabbing my hand. I looked over to see if we were ready to walk around again, then saw Kirishima crying on the ground.

"Hes too pure man." He cried, while Kamanari looked at him confused.

We all gathered ourselves and started to walk around again. Through the whole time, we didnt really see our class mates. I mean, I saw Tokoyami once, but that's all.

We got to a food cart and got a bunch of snacks. I stood in line, while Mina once again dragged my boyfriend away with Kamanari. How rude. I got Deku a blue raspberry slushy and some cotton candy. I got myself a cherry slushy. Sero got a cotton candy slushy for Mina and Kiri got nahcos.

When Mina, Kamanari, and Deku came back, they all had flower crowns on. Dekus was with pink roses, Minas with   yellow ones and Kamanari with green ones. He must have ditched the sunflower one.

"Look! We match, but its opposite!" Mina seemed pretty proud of herself. She grabbed her cotton candy slushy and Dekus blue raspberry one. She pulled Kamanari and Deku close. They two took drinks and Kamanari did a peace sign. Mina took a picture of them and showed them happily. I didnt think those guys would be friends like this, but it's good to see them happy.

"Mm! Kachan! We should do the Feris Wheel!" Deku said bouncing up and down.

We kept walking, and found the huge wheel. Me, Sero, and Kirishima got in a carrier and Kamanari, Mina and Deku got in one.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Midoriya's POV

The carrier surged forwards.

"Oh my gosh this was so fun!" I smiled. They both nodded their heads.

"Tomorrow, we should go to the mall or something! We can get outfits for eachother!" Kamanari giggled.

"That would be so cool! We could go to the mall in eachothers clothes too! Omg we have to!" Mina laughed. I was so happy, these guys were such good friends.

"Mm! Deku, what happened with Todo? I never liked him really. He just was always staring in staring alittle rude." Kamanari asked.

"Oh, um. This morning... I was about to shower. He c-came in and started staring at me. It made me uncomfortable so I tried to leave. He...um... he wouldnt let me," I pulled up my sleeves to show the marks he left with his ice. "He froze my wrists to the wall, and started touching my chest. He was talking bad about Kachan. I kicked and screamed. That's when the guys came in." I huffed. It was hard to talk about with out my mind thinking about
... ya know.