Stupid Raccoons (edited)

Bakugou's POV

We walked into the huge warehouse, flashlights shining.

"Okay, so according to this, there have been hundreds of sightings. They all seen small children crying blood. Some have said that they scream and come after you, wanting you to join them to play 'dollies'." Jirou read off the newspaper. "So, it's on the 2nd floor where most of the sightings are."

We all looked around for stairs, while Deku started to read his book. He started to read as we walked up a flight.

"So they interact with people and want to kill them. Cool. But it says that they may be demons or angry spirits. Spirits that were murdered or viciously killed. They usually come back to get revenge."

"Sounds festive." I mutter. Suddenly, we hear a loud bang right above us. Not gonna lie, I fucking jumped. We all shown our flashlights to the top of the stairs. White eyes stared at us, then vanished.

"Let's go!" Mina yelled, running up after the creature. We all followed, with everyone getting their cameras or recording devices out.

"Mina! Mina! Min-" Jirou was trying to get Minas attention, but was stopped when Mina held us all back. We were now on the top of the warehouse.

"Where did it go?!" Deku yelled. Suddenly, we heard a coo. Not like a bird, but like a baby.

We turned a saw a small thing crawling towards us.

"WHAT DAH FACK!" Kamanari screamed, latching on to Kirishima who had our his tazer.

Deku grabbed me and screamed like a school girl. Yaoyorozu and Jirou were frozen and Mina was videotaping it. Then we heard another coo. From behind us. We turned and shined our flashlights on it. It hissed at the light and scurried away.

Suddenly, all around us were little creatures making noises. I was honestly scared. Mina was crying, along with Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima.

"This isnt safe! Put your flashlights away!" Deku yelled, taking my hand and Minas. We all stuffed our flashlights in our bags and got ready.

"Everyone stay together, we need to leave!" We all grabbed hands as the small creatures hissed and snarled, inching closer. Deku pulled us and ran towards the edge of the roof. Oh great, hes gonna kill us all.

Not gonna lie, seeing him take charge was kinda hot. But we were running from demon babies, so it didnt really matter.

"Okay! We are about to jump!"

A blood curdling scream spread through out the sky. We almost turned, but Deku forced us to jump. About now was when I was wondering if I was gonna die.

We all tumbled to the ground. It was only about 10 feet. We used our training, and tuck-and-rolled to the ground. We all got up and immediately started to run in a close group.

"How did you know that we wouldn't get hurt?!" Mina yelled, as we raced past trees, hearing angry cries behind us.

"When we walked in! The back door was covered with dirt, so there had to have been a hill!" Deku yelled smiling. We were almost at the edge of the forest.

"EEEEERCH!" One of the things behind us screamed.

"We are currently running away from demon babies, while trying not to get caught! Kinda scared, but good clickbait! Pretty sure they want us to play with them! None of us want to play dollies!" Mina videos herself as we ran.

"PINKY! NOT SURE IF YOU FIND OUR DEATHS FUNNY, BUT I SUGGEST YOU PUT THE CAMERA AWAY AND RUN FASTER!" I yelled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Midoriya's POV