Chapter 1

Please Read,Vote,Comment &Fan
Niyahra in the MM

"Girl get yo ass off my bed!" I heard Trey screamed from the bathroom I looked at the clock and it was 10:00 Am "Ohhh shit I have to get home" I panicked "Bring yo ass here" Trey requested I walked towards him and looked straight at him "Yess daddy" I asked biting my lips.

"Gimme kiss before you go" Trey requested I gave him a quick peck and ran out the door I had to get home I know momma gonna complain.

Once I got inside my dirty apartments momma Cindy was on the couch. "Where we're you child"Momma Cindy barked "Momma I was at Trina house" I answered momma Cindy got up off the couch and punched the living soul out of me.

"Where the fuck we're you Niyahra" Momma asked again "I was with Trina Momma" I lied momma Cindy then begin slapping and punching Niyahra.

"Lie again Niyahra" Momma Cindy says "Ok,Ok I was with Trey momma" I sobbed "YOUR SUCH A HOE GET YO ASS IN BED" momma screamed I walked into my bed room and hopped on my bed sometimes I hate living here but I know momma loves me shes just trying to protect me.

Ohhh I also forgot to mention that Trey is my boyfriend we been together for two years now. Trey basically knows everything about me I love that boy.