He was getting really nervous, he knows that Yeonjun gets scary when he's angry.

And right now he's angry and he's scary.

" Sooooo."

" We need to talk," Yeonjun snapped.

" O-oh? Where?"

" My room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun walked to this room and Soobin nervously followed him.

They made it to his room and they sat down on the bed.

Soobin was nervous about this talk.

Yeonjun haven't looked this mad since....their first fight and Yeonjun was really pissed.

Soobin really fucked up this time.

" Yeonjun I-"

" No. It's my turn...Soobin you wanna know why I'm mad?"

" Is it...because of Emma?"

" Oh? So you do know why I'm angry," he crosses his arms.

" Yeonjun I didn't mean it like that."

Yeonjun got up and looked down at Soobin, "Soobin, you were flirting with her right in front of me!"

" I was being nice."

" Soobin, the difference between nice and flirting is when you're nice you go on with your day but you kept joking and "helping" her! Did you know I was so embarrassed that my boyfriend was flirting with another girl right in front of me!?"

Soobin stayed silent, he really fucked up.

Bad.

" I get you trying to be nice but that wasn't just nice! That was flirting. The worst part is, you didn't even acknowledge me! You ignored me because you were too busy talking and flirting with her!"

Soobin stood up," Yeonjun, I'm sorry for ignoring you and flirting with her ok? I didn't know I was doing that. I certainly didn't mean to embarrass you."

" Soobin, not only you embarrassed me, you hurt me! I felt worthless because I kept thinking you were going to leave me for her! I kept self-doubting myself because I was worried that I wasn't her! I kept thinking about what does she got that I don't have and then I realized she's a girl! A-And I kept believing that you don't want me anymore because she's a she and I'm not," Yeonjun yelled with hot tears rolling down his face.

Soobin felt really bad, he didn't know he was causing his boyfriend so much pain and self-doubt.

He doesn't like Emma, he thought he was being friendly but he was wrong. He loves Yeonjun, he didn't want to be with anyone else but him.

He needs to fix this.

Soobin stood up and looked at him, " Yeonjun, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that I was hurting you this much. And I'm so sorry that I was flirting with her. I honestly thought I was helping her but I guess not."

He saw the tears rolling down Yeonjun's face and he wiped them off with his thumb. Yeonjun kept sniffing and more tears coming down his face.

Yeonjun legit thought that Soobin would leave him for someone else....for a girl.

" Yeonjun I love you very much, I don't want to be with anyone else but you. I don't want to be with Emma. I know I made a huge mistake and I'm so so sorry and I just wanted you to know that I love you with all my heart. You are way better than she is; you're nice, adorable, sweet, funny, understanding, reasonable, smart, good at anything and most importantly you are strong. I fucking love everything about you Yeonjun. I don't think I'll make it without you. You are my fox and I don't think I can go through it without you."