End

Virgil:
     "So everyone's feeling better?" Patton asks as all six of us sit down to breakfast in the morning.

     "Yep!" I give him a smile.

     "My health is at an optimal level," Logan says as he pulls his tie out of Remus's mouth.

     "That's great! I'm glad no one else got sick!" Patton says as he sets plates of pancakes out.

     "Me too, however, I still think you should be taking some time off." Deceit says with an arm around Patton's waist.

     "Oh, no. I'm fine." Patton laughs. "I don't get sick, and I don't mind taking care of you guys. You're my kiddos! It's my job to care for you!"

     "You can take time off, Popstar. You don't have to spend all your time taking care of us." I say to him.

     He waves his hand dismissively, "I don't mind, and besides, I don't see any reason to lay around all day when I can spend time with you guys!"

    "You could spend some time with me?" Deceit puts a hand on his own hip.

     Patton giggles, "We'll spend some time together today."

     "Okay, but you shouldn't  take it easy today."

     "You're all too worried over nothing," Patton waves his hand teasingly at all of us. "I'm doing perfectly f—" he's cut off my a violent coughing fit. "Uh-oh." He looks around the room.

     Deceit smirks as he puts his hands to the father figure's forehead, "Fever." He says plainly.

     "Oh that's just great." Patton grumbles.