29

Monday
Weekends take too long, who needs 2 whole days to do nothing? I most certainly did not. The guys kept trying to take me to "fun" places like a shopping mall or the Zoo but i didn't feel like i deserved doing something 'fun'. So i spent my weekend visiting and doing chores for mrs Middleton. Even though i had told myself that i would never go to my uncle's house again i visited the house yesterday. I didn't intend on staying long, i just needed to find some cigarettes. The guys would probably murder me if they found out that i smoked but i was willing to take that risk. Besides the medication was smoking the only thing that truly calmed me down and allowed me to think properly.

"You excited to see your friends again?" Calum asked me from behind the wheel. He was driving me to school, all the others had to start their shift ealier.

"Yeah but I'm mostly just happy that life is getting kinda normal again." I said to him keeping my head pressed against the cold car window. I didn't have any friends but if i told him that he would probably think that i was being bullied.

"Did you tell your friends what happend?"

I sighed, telling lies to them kept backstabbing my in the end. But they made it so easy to lie to. "No, just that i had moved to a different neighbourhood."

Calum parked the car infront of the school but didn't unlock my door. "Are you sure you're okay? You don't have to go today if you feel like it." He said to me with a worried look on his face. The same look my dad would have when i told him i didn't feel like doing my homework.

I gave him a fake smile." I am happy to be back. I am just a little worried that things have changed in the week i was gone."

He kissed my forhead and unlocked the door. "Im sure that school doesn't change that
fast. Have a good day. You can text me or the others if you need anything. I will see at the hospital around 6?"

I nodded and left the car waving until he was finally gone. I took a deep breath in and entered the big building that almost seemed unfamiliar. I don't know why i was worried about things being different, nobody had even noticed that i was gone for a week. That made me think about how easy i could just skip school. My math teacher was the only one who asked me were i was all week. I told her that I just had the flu and was better now.

I started feeling sick by the end of lunch. First i was confused because i hadn't even eaten a lot so why would I feel sick? But then my stomach started hurting and then it hit me. I quickly ran the bathroom to confirm my 'diagnoses' and it was, my period had started.

"Fuck" i whispered. Thank god i had a pad in my backbag so that was one problem taking care of. But i didn't have any medication. I would just have to bite through the rest of the day and hope that my cramps wouldn't get worse.

I was definitely wrong about that, i felt like someone was stabbing me. After the bell rang i quickly ran to the bathroom and trew up. My period always were bad and my dad would steal most of the medication i bought for it. So i would steal some of mrs Middleton pain killers. She never noticed it or never told me that she found out, so I was planning on doing it again today. I didn't feel bad about doing it because she didn't need them and would get an instant refill if one the bottles was empty.

I flushed the toilet and left the school since i didn't have any more classes. The fresh breeze made me feel a little better. I walked to mrs Middleton's house and stopped in front of the garden fench. This house would be empty within a few weeks, this street would just be an old memory. That thought made me sad an happy at the sad time.

I shook my head and walked towards the house. I opended the door and shouted "I'm here."
Mrs Middleton immediately shouted back from the living room "Hello bunny."
I took my jacket off and entered the living room.