'I'll explain everything downstairs. Now go'

'ok...'

---------------------------------------------------------

The news at Hogwarts travel fast. Really fast. By the lunch time the whole school knew about Harry Potter's story in the Chamber. But everyone was waiting for the petrified people to turn back to normal. Oliver more than anyone... He wanted to see Emily back on her feet. He wanted to hug her close and never let go... The time passed quickly and it was time for their last dinner at Hogwarts for this year. Oliver was in the great hall waiting nervously for any sign that the petrified people were ok. He turned his gaze at the door and saw Nearly headless Nick floating through it. His eyes widen... He was ok... And unpetrified... That ment...

He turned his gaze behind him and watched the only person he cared about standing there... Thanking people. She turned her gaze and her eyes met Olivers. He just stood up and ran to her. He grabbed her in his arms tightly, so she wouldn't slip up. She chuckled at Olivers reaction. 'Oliver, I can't breath' she said and he pulled away rubbing the back of his neck.

'I'm sorry, I just think I missed you too much...'

She chuckled and went to wrap her arms around his waist. She stayed there for sometime... Face buryed in his sweater.

'God, I thought I lost you...'

She pulled away and looked in his eyes...'You will never lose me...' she said and went on her tiptoes to just peck his lips.

He then leaned in and kissed her passionately. God he had missed her...

'Ehmm' they heard Blair clearing her throat, from behind and pulled away, just to see her with crossed arms. Emily ran quickly and hugged her too, then Brian. She was so happy that she was back... And everything was fine... For once everything was fine.

---------------------------------------------------------

'Professor Dumbledore?' Emily asked as she opened the door.

'Come in Miss Lewis come in...' Dumbledore said with his calm voice. 'You asked to see me, I suppose?'

'Yes sir... I wanted to ask you sir... How common is the ability of being a Parselmouth...?'

'Very rare actually... Why is that?'

'I think sir... No I don't think... I know... That I am a Parselmouth.'

'I know' Dumbledore said.

'You do?' Emily was shocked. How could he know?

'I knew before you came here.' he said

'But... How?'

'Being a Parselmouth, Emily, is an inherited gift... It goes from father or mother, to son or daughter. One of the first Parselmouths was Herpo the Foul who it seems that he was related to Salazar Slytherin as you probably know...'

'I do know sir... But it's impossible that I'm related to Slytherin nor Herpo the Foul... My mother's family is in Ravenclaw for generations and my father was a muggle...'

'Your father was a muggle yes... But not exactly.'

'What do you mean sir.'

'Do you have any idea who your grandmother is Emily?'

'I have no conection to my dad's family'

'Your grandmother Emily was Bertha Gaunt... The only daughter of Morfin Gaunt...' he said. 'and she was a Squib. That's why he pushed her away and never taled to her.'

There was a big pause and then Dumbledore spoke again 'Morfin Gaunt and his sister Merope Gaunt are the only known Descendants of...'

'Salazar Slytherin' Emily stated completely expressionless. 'So my father was a muggle, because my grandmother was a Squib?'

'It's the only explanation...' Dumbledore said. 'and it means that you're probably related to...'

'Tom Riddle'

---------------------------------------------------------

'Emily? Are you ok?' Blair asked while packing her clothes 'You seem a little off all day...'

'No I'm fine... It's just the whole petrified thing and the fact that we're leaving...' Emily said 'By the way, what happened to everyone when they saw me on the bed in Hospital wing?'

'You couldn't believe it... Oliver was devastated. So was I... I can't live without you Em' she went and hugged her.

'Well that's something you don't hear every day!' Emily chuckled.

'Come on! We will be late. We need to catch nice seats in the Hogwarts Express'

'Are the twins going to sit with us?'

'Maybe... They said that first they need to go and sit with their siblings... But I guess they'll come later... What about Oliver?'

'I have no idea...' She said as they went down the stairs snd stood outside of the great hall. Oliver went out of the great hall his mouth still full of food. 'Really? You're still eating?'

'What?' he said as he swallowed 'Can't a man eat at these days?'

Emily just chuckled 'You call yourself a man?'

'I'm seventeen you know, I'm practically an adult...' he said looking down at her.

'Oh wait! Next year will be your last year!' Emily said

'Yeah I know...' he said lowering his head.

'But we have a whole year right?'

'Yeah' she said obviously sad.

'Hey lovebirds!' Blair yelled from outside the door 'We have to get going.'

They both chuckled and followed her to the carriages and then straight to the Hogwarts Express. Oliver with his arm around Emily's shoulders so he wouldn't lose her ever again. When they got there Oliver said that he needed to say goodbye to some friends and they he would catch up later. Emily nodded and went in with Blair and Brian. They sat down, Blair next to Brian and Emily across them.

'Well this was a big year...' Blair said.

'Can you believe that we're going home?' Brian said.

'Are we?' Emily smiled and then they heard a knock on the door. Then it slowly slid and Lilian appeared.

'Do you mind if I sit with you?' She said.

'Of course not, come in.' Emily said with a smile.

Then another knock on the door came and it opened showing Oliver.

'Em, can I talk with you for a sec?'

'Of course' she said and stood up. 'What happened?'

'I just remembered that I wanted to ask you something... You know how next year it's my last year and everything, so I thought, as you have never gone to Scotland except Hogwarts, maybe you would like to come over the summer?'

'Are you serious?' She asked and he nodded

'I mean it's only if you want to...'

'Oliver, I'd love that!' she said and kissed him

'Really? That's great!'

'Now come in!'

The ride back was unbelievable. They chatted, they laughed and Emily was truly happy. She had great friends and an amazing boyfriend who loved her... It was the only thing she needed. Sometime in the ride Daniel appeared and they convinced him to stay with them. It was a rough year... For everybody... But at least it ended up with smiles. When they got to the platform 9 3/4 they found their families waiting for them. Emily pushed Oliver so he could meet her mom but he really didn't want to... They were all heading home and soon enough Emily was ready for her best, and cold, summer holidays in Scotland. Let's just say that she had the best summer of her life.

It was perfect. Just perfect...