Six: About Time

This is going to be a small one cause the next one's going to be really big so I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------

Disappointment rushed all over Emily's body. Of course she didn't make it in the team. Why did she think that she could have made it? She quickly ran to her dorm but when she got she saw what she didn't want to see.

'EMILY?!?' Blair said when Fred was pulled away from a kiss. He turned around and became so red.

'Ok, Blair next time just tell me, it was about time guys' she winked and smirked at her best friend. 'And Fred' she gave him a thumbs up, which made him even redder, while she left the room.

She laughed to herself a little bit. At least something could make her laugh. Although it wasn't the thought of Fred and Blair going at it in her dorm good but it was at least funnier that the news she heard. She went back in the common room just to find Luna Lovegood sitting in an armchair reading her Quibbler, upside down. Emily was shocked because she looked really interested in what she was reading. She went and sat in the couch.

'Hi, Luna why up so late?' Emily said smiling but ready to cry.

'The nargles are giving me a hard time. How about you?' she asked leaving her Quibbler on the coffee table so she could listen to whatever Emily had to say. That was the great thing about Luna, she always listened to what everybody had to say. She was kind and loyal. She was a little weird to say the truth but it was fine, it was what made her herself.

'Well I screwed up in the Quidditch try outs and now my best friends are in there doing, stuff.' she said with a small laugh in the end.

'Why do you think that you screwed up the try outs? The results are not out till next week.' she said.

'I heard Noah talking to Hunter telling him that he's going to be the new chaser.'

Luna stood up from her chair just to sit next to the older girl. She wrapped her arms around Emily and pulled her in for a hug saying 'You're a really good chaser, the fact that you weren't pick doesn't mean that you screwed up. It's not your fault that Noah thought Hunter was better.'

Emily smiled and hugged Luna too. 'What are nargles?'

---------------------------------------------------------

It'd been a week since then and Noah had told everyone that Hunter was their new chaser, before lunch. Oliver was the first to know he runned to the great hall to find Emily sitting with her head in her hands. He rushed and sat next to her putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, tears forming in her eyes again. He didn't say anything. He just went forward and huged her. She huged him back burying her head on his shoulder, still crying. His one hand on her waist and the other was stroking her hair.

'Emily, it's ok. The team won't last a day without you. You're one of the most talented Quidditch players I know.' he said. He pulled away from the hug and look strait into her puffy eyes.

'I don't know why I'm crying. I knew it.' she said with a broke voice 'I'm just pathetic'

'No, Emily I'm sure you did great in the try outs.' he said 'I'm more sure than I've ever been in my life'

'I don't mean that. I heard Noah telling Hunter that he was going to be the new chaser.' she told him.

He didn't know what to do so he just grabbed her arm and ran out of the great hall with her. She tryed to ask him where they were going but he didn't answer. The next thing she new she was at the top of the astronomy tower. It was beautiful. It was one of the highest places at Hogwarts. The way the lake looked so small and the forbidden forest, for some reason, looked so peacefull. It was all amazing.

'Why are we here?' she asked him walking forward to watch the view.

'I come here when I need to think or when I'm sad. I'm looking at the view and everything just goes away.' He said following her actions and standing beside her.

'I thought that you went to the Quidditch pitch to do that.' she smiled.

He chuckled. Oh the way he laughed Emily thought. No no no Emily stop it she thought again.

'Well yeah that too' he laughed 'But here is a more quiet place. The Quidditch pitch is always full unless it's really late at night. So I usually come here'

'I've never really been here before.' she said looking around 'It is beautiful' she said gazing at the sky and the whole place.

'I know, right?' He looked at her face while she was still enjoying the view. She turned to him and he quickly turned away but he turned again. She looked in his eyes 'Are you better now?' he asked her.

'Yeah thank you so much. No one has ever handled one of my mental breakdowns that well' she said and they both laughed. They looked again into each other's eyes. Oliver's eyes glanced at her lips. She quickly realized where this was going and she freaked out.

'Ehm, hey isn't your Quidditch match tomorrow, against Slytherin?' she said while she took a step back.

'Oh! Bloody Hell. I'm sorry, I have to go.' he said and Emily laughed awkwardly at him.

When she lost the sight of him she exhaled in relief. She turned around again and watched the sunset. It was breathtaking.

'Why is it so hard Oliver? Why?' she sighed

---------------------------------------------------------