Seventeen: Obvious

Emily's eyes widen. Oliver Wood was kissing her. THE Oliver Wood. It was crazy. Her eyes finally closed while she melted into the kiss. His hands moved to her waist while hers behind his neck. He was relieved when he felt her kissing back and smiled into the kiss. He was waiting for this moment for so long. It was dreamy. For both of them. Emily was amazed by Oliver's kissing skills. She wouldn't thought that he would've been better than Cedric.

Cedric! Oh my Merlin, Cedric! she thought and pushed Oliver.

'We can't do this.' she said.

'What? Why not?' he asked.

'I'm with Cedric, Oliver' she said not be able to look at him.

'But I love you.' he said while both of their eyes widen. Oliver put his hand in front of his mouth, not believing what he had just said. Emily looked at the ground. The truth was she loved him too. She loved him. Oliver realised that he couldn't take back what he just said. 'Look at me.' he said putting his finger on her chin to make her look at him. She was lost inside his brown eyes. 'I love you Emily. I always have. You're the most beautiful, smart, intelligent, caring person I've ever met. I love the way you frown your brows when you're thinking, I love the way your eyes are shining when you look at me. I love your smile, I love your hair, I love every inch of you. Emily... I love you.' he said looking into her blue eyes.

'Oliver I-I' she said tears streaming down her face. 'I cannot do this.' she said and ran away. Oliver was left there. He had just confeced his love for what? For nothing. He had lost everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

Emily was crying. She was crying hard. She loved him. She truly did. But she couldn't do this to Cedric. It wasn't right. He didn't deserve this. Well neither did Oliver. She was confused. Really confused. She ran up the stairs to the Ravenclaw tower. She stood in front of the golden eagle.

'What is broken without being held?' the golden eagle said. Emily's eyes red from the crying.

'A promise' she murmured.

The door flew open. She bursted into the common room. Blair was sitting on the couch. She heard her best friend walk in.

'How did the-' she said but she stopped when she saw her crying. 'What happened?'

Emily just looked at her with her red puffy eyes. She turned her gaze again and walked to the dorm. She changed quickly to an oversized T-shirt and some sweatpants and went to her bed. She grabbed her pillow and holded it  close to her chest. She always thought that when Oliver kissed her it would be that dreamy and amazing kiss that led to a relationship. But of course not... Why was it so complicated? She didn't know...

'Hey... Is everything ok?' she saw a girl she shared the dorm with, Lily. From the moment she met Blair she didn't had time to talk to anybody else.... She knew them, but the only thing they said was a hello.

'Yeah I'm fine.' she said faking a smile.

Blair bursted in the dorm. She was furious. 'What did he do? What the f*ck did he do?' She said sitting at the end of Emily's bed. Lily and the other girls from the dorm looked at them curious.

'He didn't do anything... I'm just... Confused...' Emily said sobbing.

'Why? What happened?' she said looking less angry and more concerned.

Emily started telling Blair the whole story. While she was talking the other girls started coming closer and closer to her bed until they were all around her bed listening to what she had to say.