Fourteen: Revenge

Emily stood there. Out of the door. She felt broken. She couldn't move her legs. When she went through the first shock she realised that the only reason she didn't like Cedric like that was because she liked Oliver. But know it was different. She stood up and made her way back to Cedric.

When he saw her he put a smile on his face. She quickly went over to him. She grabbed him by his shirt collar and kissed him passionately.

He was taken by surprised but he kissed back, putting his hands on her waist. After a few seconds they pulled away for air, foreheads resting on each other.

'What was that about?' Cedric asked trying to catch his breath.

'I was wrong. I do like you. And I'm sorry that it took so long to respond.' she said looking directly into his grey eyes. She hadn't realised how handsome he was. Yes, she saw him as an attractive guy but now it was different.

'Don't be.' he said kissing her again. She put her arms behind his neck and smiled into the kiss. He was a really good kisser after all. Why hadn't she noticed that the first time they kissed?

'Will you be my girlfriend?' he asked when they pulled away, with a goofy smile.

She leaned in and kissed him again. 'Does this answer your question?' she chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------

'WHAT!?!?' Blair didn't know what to say. 'are you sure you're not doing this to get revenge from Wood?'

'No, that's what I'm telling you. I feel that I really like him.'

'Well I can't say I don't believe you. It's Cedric Diggory for crying out loud' Emily chuckled at her best friend.

She layed back on her bed thinking about the day. It was the worst and the best day of her life. She smiled to herself thinking about Cedric's smile and eyes, but then the picture of Oliver stuck in her head. No, no, no think of Cedric she thought to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning everything was great. Emily woke up early as usual, she got dressed and went straight to the great hall to find her new boyfriend. She went through the doors but unfortunately she bumped into the only person she didn't want to.

'Lewis hi.' he said acting like nothing happened. He realised what was wrong so he started talking 'Look I'm sorry about-'

'You don't have to apologize. I ran into you guys'

She felt a hand around her waist and she looked up to see Cedric. She smiled as he kissed her.

Oliver was left still. He couldn't believe his eyes. Emily? With Cedric? That was ridiculous.

When she pulled away from the kiss she turned to Oliver who's eyes were wide open and said a quick 'See you around Wood.' while she walked in the great hall.

Oliver was left still. What did just happen? he thought

Emily went in the great hall with Cedric. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and made his way to the Hufflepuff table. Emily, who was living the dream, started walking slowly with a creepy smile on her face to the Ravenclaw one.

'Oh. My. God' Brian said with his mouth open.

'You really are Cedric's girlfriend!' Blair said.

'Thanks for believing me by the way.' Emily said sarcasticly.

'Did you see Wood's face. He obviously liked you.' Brian said.

'No he didn't.'

'How can you be so sure.' he asked

'I ran into him and Angelina making out in the bathroom of a store.'

'Oh no....'

'Exactly.' she said continuing her breakfast.

'Are you sure you're not dating Cedric for revenge?' he asked her.

'Why does everybody think that?'

'Because it looks like it.' Blair said.

'I don't need revenge. We are just friends. He can make out with whoever he wants and I really like Cedric.' she said. 'Now if you'll excuse me I have a class to go to.'

She said to her friends and left the great hall. Cedric saw her and stood up from he seat. He made his way to her and put his hand on her waist.

'Hi babe.' she said looking up at him. He leaned in and slowly kissed her. They smiled into the kiss and they pulled apart for air.

'What do you have now?' he asked

'Snape' she scoffed.

'Ouch!' he chuckled.

'Tell me about it...' she said.

'So I guess I'll see you later then.'

'See ya' she said as she headed to the dungeons.

When she opened the door to the Potions classroom she found out the two people she wouldn't think she would find.

'Oh Emily, great!' Fred said

'We needed to talk to you' George continued.

' 'bout what?' She asked although she knew what was going on.

'Wood of course. His out of mood for the past days.' George said

'What happened? He's not talking to us and he seems very abstracted in the practices lately. I mean it's Wood. Quidditch is his life. ' Fred continued

She looked away not wanting to answer. She may have been nothing more than just a friend to Oliver, but for some reason she always felt like she was. She thought that Oliver believed the same thing. Then the memory of him and Angelina came to her mind again.

'I knew it!' Fred said. Emily realised she was thinking for too long.

'Knew what?' she asked looking back at them.

'That something happened between you two.' George said.

'Nothing happened between us.' Emily said as she moved to her regular seat holding her books close to her chest.

'Yeah right.' they both said in unison.

'Look-' she said as she stood up.

'I'll have to cut you here miss Lewis.' Snape walked in alongside with the whole class. 'Or I'll have to take some points out of Ravenclaw...'

'I'm sorry professor.' she said and sat down.

'You too, Weasleys' he said with his casual disgusted face.

It was some time through the lesson and Snape was still talking about the Cure of Boils potion. Emily felt something hit her head. She turned around just to see the twins behind her smirking. She grabbed the paper and opened it.

We will find out what happend

~Greg and Forge

---------------------------------------------------------

Emily was walking in a corridor late at night as usual. She couldn't help it. She was thinking about if she was doing the right thing, with Cedric. Was she actually trying to take revenge for what Oliver did. She didn't know.

Her thoughts were stopped by a crying girl. She couldn't realise who she was so she went closer. While she was walking she felt her feet wet. She looked down. The floor of the corridor was full of water. She ran to the direction of the cry. She found Moning Myrtel's bathroom. That was where the water was coming from. She hid quickly when she heard steps. She turned her head just to see Fred and George's little sister, Ginny, running away.

What was she doing there? Why was she crying?

---------------------------------------------------------