Epilogue

This is an actual chapter... Not like the beginning. Just to warn you it's going to be a big one for an Epilogue.

Enjoy
~C.
---------------------------------------------------------

'Blair!!!' Fred stormed into the Ravenclaw common room. It was quite early at the morning so everyone were still at their dorms. Everyone except Blair who had fell asleep at the couch after last night.

Fred went next to her and tryed to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes but she was took by surprise when she saw Fred in front of her.

'Fred!? How did you get in here?' She said

'I answered the riddle...'

'But....How?' She asked frowning her brows.

'You Ravenclaws are not the only smart people in the school you know...'

'I do know, but you're not one of them...' she said and Fred scoffed

'What a supportive girlfriend...' She raised and eyebrow and he looked down 'Lilian is outside...'

Blair chuckled 'of course... But what was so important that you have to wake me up at...' she checked her watch and her eyes widen 'Fred is freaking five o'clock in the morning!!!'

'You won't believe what happened last night...'

'What I don't believe is that you woke me up at five o'clock.'

'Oh shushhh... Ron came in the common room last night covered in dust and he found me and George because we couldn't sleep, of course. And he told us everything that happened last night...'

'What happened last night?'

'The other professors dared Lockhart to fight the monster alone as he did those "great things" in his books so Harry and Ron, who had figured out everything about the Chamber by the way, went to let him know about where the entry is and what they had to deal with...'

'Wait!!! Two second years found out all about the Chamber of Secrets while we... Seven teenagers, fourth,fifth and sixth years, including some prefects, weren't able to?'

'That's what I thought...' he said 'but then Ron told us that the one who opened the chamber of secrets was Ginny! Can you believe this? It was Ginny in the influence of You-Know-who.'

'WHAT?'

'and somehow Lockhart lost his memory and Harry saved Ginny and killed the monster which by the way was a Basilisk!'

'Fred hold on... Hold on... YOUR SISTER OPENED THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS????' she screamed the last part.

'Yes, but she was in the influence of You-know-who!'

'But how?'

'There was this diary that had a part of You-Know-Who inside it.' he said rubbing the back of his neck

'What?'

'I didn't really understand that part but isn't it awesome?'

'You're more excited than you have to....' she said chuckling.

'Now go get dressed and everything cause the Mandrakes are ready...' he said and stood up.

'You mean that...'

'Emily would be awake until the goodbye feast at night.'

'Bloody hell! It's our last day here...' she realised and stood up.

'Now go get dressed. I'll see you down at breakfast...'

'But what-' she said and he kissed her.