Part 2: About The Red String That Connects Us...

Waking up late on a Saturday morning is the best thing I could ask for on a Saturday. I stretch as I get out of my bed, I leave my room and walk over to the bathroom. I do my small morning routine and exit the bathroom, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I make myself a small breakfast consisting of eggs, sunny side up, bacon and a piece of toast.

After eating I clean up after myself before walking into the living room, my father, Masaru, is there. "Good morning Katsuki, how are you doing so far?" he asks looking away from his newspaper. Compared to my mother I'm more calm and rational with my father, maybe because I don't want to see him mad.

"Morning, I'm fine. Later today I might go over to the Midoriya's," I tell him while sitting beside him.

"Oh? You haven't mentioned them in a long time, what's the occasion?" my father asks looking back at his newspaper.

"I need to talk with D-Izuku about school crap," I tell him as I turn the TV on and switching it to something involving heroes. I see him nod in the corner of my eye, I watch the program of the heroes. Soon I hear the front door open and the old hag walks in, she walks into the kitchen and places some groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Katsuki, can you put these away I have to head back out. Work called and we're having some malfunctions with our computers that I need to help set back up. Masaru, make sure the brat does what I asked," she says before walking back out.

"You heard the woman," my father says looking at me with a small smirk. I growl a little while standing up and walking to the kitchen, "Katsuki since you'll be doing that I'll add about five dollars more to your allowance this week," he says to get me motivated.

It worked, I quickly start unpacking the groceries as I hear my father laugh a little. Once I was finished I looked at the time, I hum to myself, it's 12:51 pm. I'll go to the nerd's house now I guess, I start walking to the door, "Going to the Midoriya's now?" my father asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll be back later. Hopefully before dinner," I tell him as I leave the house. I walk down the street, his house isn't that far from mine making the walk short. I see the apartment complex that Deku lives in, I walk into it and go to his building. I walk up the stairs and to his door, his mother will be home so I should be a little more polite.

I knock on the door and wait, aunt Inko answers the door. "Katsuki dear, what are you doing here? It's been too long," she says while giving me a hug. I hug her back lightly, she pulls away, "Are you here for Izuku?" she asks, I nod. "He's not here at the moment, but he'll be back shortly. Come in," she says walking into the apartment.

I follow her inside, "Where is he?" I ask as I sit down in their living room.

"Oh, I just sent him to the store to get me some flour since I ran out mid-baking," she tells me. "Would like tea or anything eat?" she asks.

"A water would be great and I'm fine," I tell her as she nods and walks into the kitchen. I look around the apartment, not much has changed. There are some new furniture and photos, but other than that it's the same setup. I assume Deku's room is still the All Might fanboy room it is.

"Here you are," she says as she hands me the glass of water.

"Thanks," I say as I take a small sip.

"How have you been, Izuku doesn't talk as much about you anymore," she says as she sits across from me.

"I've been alright, what about yourself?" I ask looking at her.

"I've been ok, Izuku has been worrying me a lot with being in UA," that caught my attention.

"How so?" I ask.