So... a little update I guess

So... I'm thinking I might take this story back up again. I'm going to edit the first four chapters + the draft of the fifth chapter I have. After that I'm going to rewrite the story, the original story will have 'Original Story' in the title. 

The new story though isn't going to be omegaverse AU, instead, it's going to be a soulmate AU. I'll be keeping the whole polaroid idea that I had while making this, I'm not going to tell you what it is since it's a spoiler of this story.

When I was making this story I was still sorta okay with writing smut type stuff, but honestly, I don't like writing it anymore. Which is why I'm dropping the omegaverse AU. Please don't be mad at me for that.

I'll be working on this story after I am finished 'My Stalker' the Karmagisa story I'm currently working on. Thank you for respecting my choices and I hope even though the story will sort of change that you will continue to read it.

Other works that are by me that you can read in the meantime if you want are; Can I Be A Hero... Kacchan, A Dorm Party, and My Stalker. Thanks for sticking around, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 229 (don't know why I put a word count in, I guess it's a habit haha)