Part 7: Double Red

All Might's eyes widen as he stares at me, "Young Midoriya is your soulmate?" All Might asks in a whisper.

Shitty Hair nods, "Yeah. I think Bakugo feels bad for letting him out of his sight," Shitty Hair whispers.

"Ok! We're going to end the day here, please get changed and head home," Mr. Aizawa shouts after talking with principal Nezu.

"Can you make sure young Bakugo gets home safely, young Kirishima?" All Might asks as Shitty Hair nods.

"Come on Bakugo, let's go," Shitty Hair says as we leave, I keep my head hung low even though I know the whole class is looking at me. We get out of our hero outfits as the rest of the class - just the guys - enter the change room, they all look at me with worried expressions.

"What even happened that made Bakugo so upset?" Dunce Face asks Shitty Hair and Soy Souce Face.

"I'm not sure," Shitty Hair answers as he looks sadly at me.

"Do you think that he thinks it's his fault for Mirdoriya getting captured?" Soy Souce Face asks.

I growl a little and slam my locker shut, I get all the eyes on me as I leave the changing rooms. "Bakubro! Wait up!" Shitty Hair yells running after me. He catches up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder, "Are you alright?"

"He was right in front of me and I couldn't do anything but yell for a teacher, what kind of hero am I?" I say in disappointment.

"It's ok, Bakubro. With getting the teachers they were-" Shitty Hair says but I interrupt him.

"It's not ok..." I say walking ahead of him. Shitty Hair stays behind me as we leave the school, on the way to my house is when he finally walks beside me. We get to my house and Shitty Hair waves at me as he leaves, I sigh and enter my house without slamming the door shut.

"Katsuki! I heard what happened from the school, are you ok? Do you need anything?" the old hag says as she walks up to me.

"Mom... Izuku got kidnapped by the villains," I tell her as she pulls me into a hug. "He was kidnapped right in front of me and I couldn't do a thing! He's gone now."

"I'm so sorry Katsuki, I'm sure the school and other heroes will be finding a way to get him back right now!" the hag says to try and cheer me up.

"Mom... Izuku is my soulmate and he just got kidnapped and I couldn't do anything. Do you understand now?" I tell her as I push myself out of the hug.

"Izuku... is one of your strings?" the hag asks a little surprised I told her. I nod, "Aw sweetie that's really hard."

"Yeah," is all I say before I go upstairs. I lay on my bed and stare at my hand, I feel faint tugs on the string that's attached to Deku. I don't know what's going on but I hope... that he's ok, I sigh as I close my eyes. I like you, Kacchan, Deku's words play through my head.

I open my eyes once I feel something on my finger, I look and see a string vanish. I sit up as fast as I can, which string went away? I feel the faint tugs still on Deku's string, Shitty Hair's string... was it really just a one-time thing? But that doesn't make sense, I grab my phone and open Shitty Hair's messages.

Explosion Boy💥: OI! Shitty Hair!

Explosion Boy💥: Look at your damn finger and tell me what you see

Shitty Hair🗿: I don't see the string!

Explosion Boy💥: I knew it felt weird in the first place...