Part 2: Taking It All In | Original Story

Chapter is edited

"Kacchan, I'm an...omega."

"You're...an omega?" I ask confused.

"Yes, Kacchan."

"Wait, so all those times at school that you would miss school, you were in heat. Like right now?"

"Yes. Please don't tell anyone in UA, they think I'm a beta. Can we keep it just a secret between us?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you being nice, Kacchan?"

"I don't know, maybe cause I'm only with you... that sounds weird."

"Is this hard for you, Kacchan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Me being an omega in heat beside you, and you being an alpha."

"Do you even understand how this shit works?"

"Do you?"

I look at him in shock after hearing him speak like that, it could be the pain he's in so I try to shrug it off. Deku laughs but then stops and leans over in pain, I felt...bad for him. Shit! Why am I feeling this way for this nerd? "Do you need anything?" I ask.

"No, I'm alright," he says.

"Now, what do you mean by 'do you?'"

"Have you ever looked into detail on the relationships between alphas and omegas?"

"No, I never bothered."

"Should've known. Ok, so how anyone finds their mate either alpha, beta, or omega they can smell a sweet scent coming from them. And you were saying you smell something sweet in here, right?"

"Yeah... you're not suggesting what I think you are right?"

"I don't like it either... but I think we... are mates."

"Oh no! No! No! No! I do not accept that and never will," I get close to Deku's face. "Mention anything to anyone at school about this, if you do say goodbye to your face."

"I won't mention anything, I promise!"

Inko comes downstairs, I smile at her and she smiles back at me. She goes over to Deku and places her hands on his shoulders while kissing him on the cheek. She hands him something and he places it near where the pain is coming from. "You forgot it upstairs sweetie, are you staying for dinner, Katsuki?" Inko asks as she goes into the kitchen.

"Is that alright, aunt Inko?" I respond.

"Course it is, I'm making katsudon for Izuku. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, thanks, aunt Inko."

(Izuku's POV)

Kacchan is being nice to me today, could it be because I'm in pain? It's an unusual and strange sight to see, could it also be because my mom is here? I like this side of him though, it makes me happy. This is the Kacchan I love, only if he knew that.

I've known that Kacchan is my mate from my very first heat, I was thinking about Kacchan constantly throughout my first heat. Now every heat after I'm always thinking of Kacchan. Knowing he doesn't think of me as his mate, makes me sad.

I look at Kacchan, his strong build, his fiery red eyes, stunning blonde hair, his jawline that could cut me into two. Shit! I cover my mouth and quickly run upstairs leaving Kacchan confused, I go into my room and close the door. I sit down in front of the door, I just got hard from thinking about those things. I wonder if Kacchan can feel that I'm having a wave right now?

But first I have to take care of this situation.

(Katsuki POV) Most POVs will be in Katsuki's, just thought I would let you know 😄

Deku suddenly covers his mouth and runs upstairs in a flash, I look at the now-empty stairwell confused. Why was he in such a hurry, I shrug and stand up walking into the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" I ask Inko.

"Ah, yes. Could you cut those veggies, thanks sweetie," Inko says as she prepares the pork cutlet.

I look over at the cutting board Inko points at, I grab a knife and begin cutting the veggies. Neither Inko or I speak, I let out a deep breath and decide to ask her about Deku. "Aunt Inko, I just learned today that Izuku is an omega..." I start but she interrupts.

"Ah! He has finally told someone, It makes me happy that it's you," Inko says.

"But aunt Inko, he just ran upstairs. Is he alright?"

Damn it! Why did I ask that? That's so uncool of me to do, that damn nerd is making me go soft.

"He did? Oh, sweetie, he must be having a wave."

"A wave?"

"Yes, I would explain it to you. But I think that should be something to research on your own, ok?"

"Sure, but thanks anyway aunt Inko."

I finish cutting the veggies and sit back down on the couch, I turn on the TV while waiting for Deku to come back. I put the remote down but suddenly feel some sort of affection towards me, I look around confused. What am I feeling? It's not my feelings, could it be... Deku's? I look at the stairs and stand up, I walk upstairs and stand in front of Deku's room.

I feel it again but it's stronger, what the hell is Deku doing? I put my ear up to the door and hear extreme heavy breathing, is he ok? I knock on the door, I hear a thud and another thud. "W-who is it?" Deku stutters through the door.

"It's me, are you alright in there?" I ask.

"U-uh, yeah. D-don't worry a-about me!"

"Oi, Deku something is wrong. Let me in."

"N-no, Kacchan it's alright."

I try to open the door but he pushes back on it, "Deku, let me in."

"No, K-Kacchan please just go d-downstairs."

I push the door harder forcing it open, Deku runs to his bed and hides under some blankets. More like a mountain of blankets, I stare at the mountain and chuckle a little. Deku always made forts with blankets and pillows when we were younger. I peel away the blankets until I find him under another blanket, he's entirely curled under it. "Deku, just tell me what's wrong?" I try to ask.

"It's nothing Kacchan, p-please just go downstairs," he mumbles from under the blanket.

"It's something, I can tell."

Deku curls up even more while pulling the blanket closer around him. I sigh and pull the blanket off of him, I instantly blush at what I'm seeing. His arm is over his forehead as his cheeks are flushed red, he holds his other arm between his legs. He looks up at me with his emerald green eyes as sweat falls from his forehead. What am I feeling?

Word count: 1099