Chapter 7

(No POV)

Narita slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes.  He made a mental note on how comfortable the mattress he slept on was, he wanted to stay there forever, it was just so bumpy in just the right way. He checked to see if anyone else was awake, way too shit-faced from the previous night. He opened his eyes and realised what he was doing.

He was lying there, in Kinoshita's arms, in only his boxers.

"Oh my fucking god" He jolted from the realisation, stirring the lighter haired boy.

"Huh what the- OH SHI-" Kinoshita said, waking everyone else up.

(Narita POV)

what the metric darn doug dimma-damn FUCK happened. Seriously. We both sat up while Enno grabbed everyone ice water, being the mum that he is. 

"What...The...Hell...Happened dude!" Kino yelled.

Enno, being the only who didnt get pissed last night explained the situation. Apparently Kino confessed to me. And I accepted it. I'm not mad tho. He is kinda cute, 12/10 would recommend to a friend. 

"Nari, can we take a step outside for a sec." Oh fuck, this is gonna get awkward.

(Kinoshita POV)

My mind is racing

We both stepped into Chikara's room.

"Look Kazuhito, i don't know if you complied because we were drunk, but i see a future with you, and i hope you also feel the same. I'm sorry if this makes it awkward between us, but i love you Nari..."

"Be mine Kino, i want to be yours, i loved last night and could we do it again... haha jk.... unless?"

"Of course you use memes but come round mine tonight and we can cuddle and watch vine compilations together, and quote them all stupidly loud at 1am."

"I'm down boyo,"

"Never call me that again."

"Fine,lets go back to the others."

"Agreed"

(No POV)

The duo walked into the living room, where everyone else was sat on their phones.

"Wuss poppin 🅱️"

"Look, it's the fuccbois!" Tanaka exclaimed to a giggle from Enno.

"Shut up Ryu get your dick out enno's throat" Noya chuckled a bit louder than he should have.

"Shut up Noya you bottom for Asa-"

"Back on topic..."

"Me and Hisashi are official, we're not sure if we're gonna tell the team but for now don't say anything."

"Awwwww"

Sorry for the shorter chapter but the next chapter will be relatively long so i didn't want to drag this one out, thanks for 50 reads!! KinoNari Nation rise up!-Boomber