Chapter 3

(Suga POV)

Well that's been a day. After Nari came out to me, I've been trying to figure out how I could get intel on Kino, who could I ask? It'd be plain rude to just ask him and he would think I was asking him out, so that's out the window. What could I do?

Just as I conclude my thoughts, I get a text from Ennoshita.

Ennoshita: Hey, quick question, do you know of anyone who's gay in the group? I'm struggling to recall lol

Sugawara: Aside from me and Daichi, nope haha. Why?

Ennoshita: No reason, just an argument between me and Tanaka lmao

Sugawara: Cool :p

Well that was odd, I decided not to say Narita because I'm not sure if he wants me to tell yet.

(Ennoshita POV)

"No luck dude, sorry"

"Shit..." Kino muttered under his breath something I couldn't hear.

"Look, maybe it would be best if you just told him, the proms soon anyway"

"There's a fucking WHAT NOW" Kino seemed flustered

"The party? It's us, Seijoh, nekoma and fukorodani, pretty much every team we've ever gone up against. It's gonna be amazing!"

"Well now I want to make an impression at the party, and what better way than with a cute guy like Nari!" Kino's face lit up.

A new light had appeared at the end of the tunnel for him, and I couldn't be prouder.

Hey, thanks for reading, I'm gonna try and update a few times a day, so watch out for that! Any ideas you have please comment them!