Chapter 14

Firstly Thanks to @coldglassofwater for the chapter idea! :D 

The morning sun rose upon the streets of Miyagi, the early light shining through the thin curtains. Kinoshita was the first awake as per usual for the Second Year Sleepovers ™. He quietly got up to prepare breakfast before the rest woke up. Today the group had decided to have a picnic as a group. Well, there was only four of them, Noya was apparently 'Really sore from practice he did last night' but i think we know what type of practice he was doing.

*eyebrow wiggling intensifies*

As the bacon sizzled on the grill, Kinoshita had a moment to think. Just to think about how grateful he was for his boy friends and his boyfriend. And while his friend group was a lot smaller than most peoples in his class, one thing he could be certain of is that his small bubble was also a very loyal one. The group also go back very far, Kinoshita and Ennoshita meeting at pre-school, with Narita joining in the second or so year of elementary school and Tanaka and Noya also meeting in early elementary. However, it was volleyball that really brought the five together.

Kinoshita was lucky. He heard time and time again from the "popular" kids that every other day there was some sort of falling out but he never needed to worry about those things. Even when Narita,Ennoshita and himself left the club, Tanaka and Noya still remained close to them.

His mind sister snapped back to reality when he realised he almost burned the bacon. As he began to prepare the eggs he heard a whisper in his ear...

"Hey sisters, Nari here"

'OH SH- oh hey Narita how are you today :D'

After being briefly mocked, his boyfriend began to help and, once the food was prepped, he carried it through and woke the other two up.

><timeskip><

As they walked over to the high street, Tanaka started explaining the spot to the the trio. For some reason they had let Ryu pick the spot after a lot of begging. It was a secret passage to get atop one of the shops in the high street. As scary as it was at first, the place had a nice vibe to it.

 As scary as it was at first, the place had a nice vibe to it

(Censored shops because i'm not dropping my location)

As the group chilled out for a bit, eating the food they'd prepped for the day. The sun beat down on them as they chilled out on the rooftop.

Eventually, as the time turned 9, with the neon lights of Miyagi illuminating the skyline, they heard voices.

From one voice, they heard

'Honestly Captain has the audacity to even T H I N K he has cake but it's honestly not there'

From another depressed sounding voice the group heard

"Shut up you are literally the second coming of him"

And from a third, slightly concerned voice they heard

"' woah babe thats a bit too far'"

(Narita POV)

We heard the ladders of the building we were on creak with movement and as we all turned around to look at what the noise was, we saw a splash of yellow rise over the ledge.

Of course, it was ₘₐd₋dₒg cₕₐₙ or Kyoutani, as every person on earth with an ass calls him.

"Hey" I stated calmly,

'woah what the fuck who are you'

Slightly offended by the fact that he doesnt recognise me after 2 training camps and 5 matches, i told him.

"We're second years from karasuno, baldy over there you probably recognise"

As they all got up, we recognised the group of the 4 boys. It was kyoutani, Yahaba, Kindaichi and Kunimi

We sat there, in a comfortable silence. The moonlight casting a dim glow.

It was peaceful.

I felt truly happy, my boyfriend close to my side, my friends sat there as the sound of Marlboro Nights quietly echoed atop the building.

This is what i'd always wanted

Guys i swear i'll actually get to the plot next chapter. Its literally been a oneshot book at this point Lul.

I was listening to Dear Calypso by CG5 the whole time I wrote this

-Bomber