Chapter 2

(Narita POV)

H-H-Hey Suga.

"Hey Nari! What's up?" Suga says in his typical cheery tone.

"Suga, how would one tell someone that they like them?"

"Well," Suga thought for a second, "It depends on the person, why do you ask?"

"How would you do it for say.... a... guy?"

"Wait, Nari!" the silver-haired setter ran up to me, "Who is ittttt!"

Before I realised, tears filled my eyes and dripped down my face.

"Wait stop crying!" He cried, "It's ok, you don't have to answer."

I wiped my tears and whispered "It's kino Suga but he's straight.. I have no chance."

As i turned to walk away and wallow in my stupid ideas, Suga slapped me, hard.

"Hey what the fu-"

"DON'T SAY THAT" he yelled, turning a few heads in the process.

"Look, i'm sorry Nari for slapping you, but you know how much I hate it when people get really pessimistic."

"Oh yeah." I remembered the event at the last nekoma game. In short, asahi got down after missing a few spikes, claimed that he should get subbed because he's so bad. Suga slapped him so hard Asahi fell on the floor, almost crying.

"I'll try and see if I can get any info and i'll feed it back to you, but I will not go really in depth."

"Thanks Suga, you're the man!"

Suga walked away, calling Daichi to see if he was down to come over.

(Kinoshita POV)

"Seriously Enno, I can't just tell him because he'll hate me!"

Dear god, can I just be sacrificed to the gods because honestly it'd be better that way.

"C'mon man! You can't just ignore it forever!"

"Yes I can, watch me."

I couldn't ignore it forever.

"Look, I'll ask around but I can't guarantee anything." Enno's words slightly put me at ease.

"You're the best Chikara!" 

"Shut up nerd"

That was rude of him, but now, what could I do?