His name is Peter. Peter Pan.

Hello!

Thank you so much for choosing this story to read. I must warn you, that I started to write this in 2014 when I was sixteen.

Now I am 24 and chose to start to edit this mess of a story :) So weird and it's so cringe.

Well, I hope you like this story but I do recommend reading

See, my life is nothing without you // Steve Harrington

What's a soulmate // Peter Pan

BUT!

I have a new Peter Pan Story, 'what's a soulmate. IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE. 

Make sure to check it out.

Now, let's start editing this trash <3

"Who are you?" Blair asks the stranger she just walked into. "Who are you, where am I and what do you want?" Her head feels buzzy and she feels like she could pass out. Her whole body is in pain, it feels like she just fell from the sky. 

"Calm down Blair." The cute boy says and smirks. He has dirty blond hair, a tall figure and he looks pretty fit. Blair feels her heart beating faster but she ignores it - she has to focus.

"How do you know my name?" She asks. The boy steps closer but Blair backs off until her back hits a tree. 'Shit.' She thinks. She feels her heartbeat speeding up and her palms becoming sweaty. 

"You have a lot of questions and lucky for you I have all the answers." He says and starts to walk around her, trapping her. "And well, you are in Neverland. I know your name because you used to visit here when you were a child. And what do I want? Well..." He smirks again and looks at Blair from head to toe. He wiggles his eyebrows and licks his lips. "What else... Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

"No..."Blair says and shakes her head in disbelief. A nervous chuckle escapes her lips while she tries to calm herself down. "No, you are not..." Blair rolls her eyes and feels slightly annoyed by the tall dark stranger. "He is nothing but a fictional character and this is so not Neverland. Because Neverland and Peter Pan is pure fiction." She rolls her eyes at him and shakes her head. She is not in the mood to joke around.

"Honey, didn't you feel the boat flying? Didn't you hear the mermaids singing? Look around. Do you see something familiar? Does this look like you are in London?"

Blair stops breathing. It feels crazy but 'Peter' has a point. She thought that the boat was flying, it was a very strange feeling but she really did think that. The craziest ride of her life. And she definitely heard the weirdest singing ever and she knew that it didn't come from humans. The music was... beautiful. And yeah, they're not in London. No way. This forest that she looks like nothing she's ever seen before. Put this on Peter Pan... he looks familiar. It's like she's seen him before. Even his voice is familiar. 

"Okay... So... I'm in Neverland." She says with a sarcastic tone because she knows she is not in Neverland. She might be a little bit crazy but this fairytale ain't it for her. There's no way that this is real life.

"Yes... yes you are."' Peter says. "I'm glad you are smart enough to understand that. I mean, you are a girl. Can I call you my... lost girl?"He plays with the words, like they are a funny little joke, trying to get a reaction out of her.

"Absolutely not!" Blair says and glares at him. First, she thought he was crazy but now he just seems arrogant, stupid, and rude. "Please just... Shut it, I feel uncomfortable. I'm not yours and I'm not lost!"