"You changed places again?" Tine asks.

"Yes, this is where I temporarily live and yes i changed places because the last place is far away from the university." I answer their questions. "Now come on, wait till you guys see the unit I'm in."

I lead them inside the building, and they're in awe. I just giggle at their reactions, and we enter the elevator. Arriving at my floor, I lead them to my unit.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I open the door and enter. They follow and I see their reaction.

"Woah, (n/n). This is.." Ohm starts

"So awesome." Phuak finishes.

"I'll go ring them up to bring futons, and we'll sleep on the living room." I tell them, walking over to the phone and calling the front desk to request some futons. They tell me they'll have it up in 10 minutes.

"Sooo guys! What do you wanna do first?" I clasp my hands together.

"Why don't we change into our pajamas first?" Fong suggests.

"Well I only have to bathrooms here. Sooo Fong and Phuak can use the one here and Tine, Ohm, and I will use the one in my bedroom. Of course, we'll wait for the other to finish. Not go in all at once." I complete it. Knowing they'll tease me.

They all nod their heads and take out their onesie.

"You guys! You still kept the onesie I gave to you last Christmas?" I look at them.

"Yeah, we're waiting for occasions like this to use the onesie." Tine tells me.

" Tine tells me

-time skip-

We all form a circle and sitting on the futon, playing cards and of course in our onesie. A plate of whip cream at the center of the circle.

We're playing uno and the only people left are Phuak and Tine. It's getting a bit intense as either of them have a few cards left.

"UNO!" Tine shouts and place down the card.

"Noooo!" Phuak shouts as we all look at him with smirks on our face. He tries to get away but Fong and Ohm holds him down.

"Now!" They both shout at Tine and I. We both look at each other and nod in agreement. I scoop up a good handful of whip creme and so does Tine. Then we smack it on Phuak's face.

"Mffmhmm!" Phuak struggles. They both let go of him and we all laugh.

"You should see yourself in a mirror!" laughs Fong, pointing at Phuak's face. Phuak just pouts.

"Aish I should've drop the plus 4 when I had the chance!"

"Sucks to be you then." I stick my tongue out to him.

"I'll get you on the next game (n/n)!" He says out loud.

"Oh yeah? I'll pass the next few games, I'll start cooking dinner." I stand up and leave them.