With a nod, the siblings slowly walk into the pink room.

Sensing their presences, the happy little girl work up with a grin on her face.

"Happy birthday!" Her siblings shouted

The girl Squealed in pure delight. She removed her covers and got up and hugged each of her siblings.

"Okay, Miss birthday girl. You get dressed and when you come downstairs, pancakes will be waiting for you!" Sawyer said.

"Thank you!" She says and Higgs him one more time.

Sawyer smiles and ruffled her hair and was off.

The other brothers all say happy birthday to their sister once more before going downstairs too, leaving Molly to help their sister.

"So, what do you want to wear today?" Molly asked placing her gift on the nightstand.

"My purple dress!" She says and rushed over to her closet.

Molly sat on the edge of the small bed and waited until she came out all dressed.

"Will you braid my hair today?" The little girl asks

"Of course. First, open your gift."

Marlee didn't need to be told twice. Molly handed her the small pink bag and watched as she took out the small box and looked at it questionably.

"What is it?" Marlee asks

"Open the box." She tells her.

Marlee slowly opened the velvet box, revealing a silver necklace with a small little tinker bell fairy hanging from the chain.

"Ohh, it's so pretty!" She exclaims

Molly smiles. "I'm glad you like it. Now, let's braid that hair and go eat breakfast."

🦋

Once the sisters were done, the two walked hand in hand downstairs. They could hear chatter as they come forward.

Marlee let go of Molly's hand and rushed over to her Dad who surprisingly stood with his son's at the counter.

Molly slowly, almost Cautiously walked past him and stood close to Miles. He noticed his sister's body languages as she suspiciously watched her father as he interacted with his youngest, who, had no idea of what happened a few days before.