+The Denver siblings +

Sawyer Denver.

Sawyer is the oldest of the Denver children.
At age 24, he still lives with his parents to help raise his younger siblings.

He chose the career path instead of the school path, nothing really caught his eye, plus, he knew, one day, that he would work for the same agency his parents did.

Everyday he trained with them and learned the in's and out's of the job.

He would do anything for his family.

Miles Denver

Miles Denver

Miles Denver is the second oldest of the Denver children.
At 18, he and his twin sister are at the end of they're high school career. They have big decisions to make, but this one life altering event puts that on hold.

Miles is a kind soul. He cares about his siblings and has a big soft spit for his youngest sister.

He will help you with homework, or help you with advice, you will never catch him without his other half, he and his twin are two pees in a pod.

Molly Denver

Molly Denver

Molly is the twin sister to Miles. They are the second oldest of the family at age 18.

Molly isn't like the rest of her siblings. She isn't loud, she doesn't talk much, and she doesn't have many opinions on things like sports or tv shows, she really prefers to be somewhere else, drawing in her sketchbook.

Other than Miles, Molly is close with her other siblings as well.

She's not really into social outgoings, or big crowds, odd considering her family is basically a big crowd.
With this fact, though, her family is the only big crowd she could handle.
Though all of that, when one of her brothers is pissing her off or causing her trouble, she'll be sure to let them know.