Three

+++

+++

The teacher went on with the class until the loud bell rang.
The blond Denver girl was quick to gather her books and shove them in her bag.
She and Olivia headed out of the class.

They walked to Olivia's locker. She talked and talked about some crazy thing that happened to her over the weekend; said crazy thing being her forever crush texted her and now their like, hanging out next week or something.

Molly listened, she did. But she didn't respond or asks questions.

That's why she liked Olivia, they did enough talking for the both of them and Olivia didn't even mind at all.

As Molly stood, with her back facing the buzzing students behind her, she couldn't help but shiver as she felt eyes bore into the back of her head.

Turning around, thinking that maybe it was one of her brothers, she was surprised to see that it was Blue.

He took a few strides to her and ended up in front of her.
Olivia shut her locker a bit hard as she turned to face what looked like an odd encounter.

"Blue, right?" Olivia says putting her bag over her shoulder. She adjusted it until it was comfortable enough for her.

"Right. And you are?" He said raising a brow.

Molly stood awkwardly between the only too talking.

"Olivia, but most of my friends call me Olive or Liv, you?, you can just call me Olivia. This here is Molly, as you may know." The curly haired girl says placing her hands on Molly's shoulders.

Blue nods. "We've met." He says and held out his ruff looking hand.
The calluses viable almost matched her own, a sign of an artist.

She slowly brought her hand up and gave it a quick shake. His hand squeezed her's softly.

"Nice to meet you both. You mind showing me around? I don't really know anyone here—"

"Wait a sec...aren't you—" Olivia said raising a finger in realization.

"Henry's brother, yeah." Blue says rolling his eyes.

"Huh." Olivia says

"Huh?" Blue Repeats in the same tone she used.
She looked him up and down,

"Yeah, Huh. You're totally different from Henry." She said tapping her finger on her chin.

"Obviously." Blue deadpanned

There was now an awkward silence. Neither Olivia or Blue continued with their conversation.
Molly stood still, observing how they interacted, Olivia was totally invested with him, she watched his every move while he watched Molly.

It wasn't long before did the school bell ring, signaling it was time to get to their last class.

Molly hurriedly left, she walked in the busy hall. She saw Alexander, he was at his locker still putting books away. He send her a wave, she sent him one back.