Surviving the Flu a Book by Drew Hayden

Drew: so my friends got the flu because they went to the beach, man I was smart that day.This is the book on how I got out of the flu while living with 7 other people with the flu

(WINTER, December 20,2014, 7:49am)

Okay so I was in my room chilling in the hot tub watching Zoey 101. This was only 23 hours 17 minutes and 34 seconds before I knew that they had gotten the flu for sure after going to the beach. Then I heard my phone ring the next day, it was Ash. His voice was all groggy and congesting like it was like he was major sick and all that crap. All I heard was that he was in the hospital along with the others and he wanted me to visit them. More like tell him "I told you so."

So then I was driving to the hospital for the others and got them some stuff and then when I was there they had already knew I was there and that was creepy, but that's not creepy compared to what I saw next I had gotten on my quarantine outfit already.

What I had saw was horrifying. it was them, they were like zombies. Everyone was like a zombie with the flu. Or what I call them nowadays, the Zomflubies. The site, of a zombie apocalypse was happening.

Gary: -naisly- THAT NEVER H-HAPPENED

Ash: YOUR THE-THE ONLY ONE THAT DOWSNT HAVE A COLD

Drew: SHUT UP GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD

May: DREW MAKE ME SOME RAMEN

Dawn: MEE TWO -naisly-

Misty: I regret nothing...

Drew: you didn't get sick?

Misty: No, I have my ways. and we all got a cold we didn't get the flu.

Drew: cool, (there goes that Audio tape, I can always drop that mixtape though)