BLM

we cannot stand in silence while this injustice goes on. appalling violence against black people has been a problem for hundreds of years, and we've had enough. use your voice, use your platform to spread awareness and support to our black brothers and sisters. to all rioters, stay safe, and remember to use appropriate precautions to ensure your health. to all people participating in the black out tuesday movement, DO NOT use the #blacklivesmatter hashtag, as the black screens will dilute all the helpful resources on that hashtag. IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE "NON-RACIST". you have to ACTIVELY be ANTI-RACIST. call out your friends, your family, strangers, on their injustice towards black people and other people of colour. call out yourself. if you are white, use the supremacy that you have. protect those who cannot protect themselves. SPEAK UP AGAINST HATRED. if you do not think white supremacy exists, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. tell me how many times you have been denied basic human rights due to your skin colour? how many times have you been mocked and denied help and abused for the pigment of your skin? let's look out for each other. there is no room for hatred due to skin colour. we are all united as THE HUMAN RACE. let us spread love and community, not racism and disgusting violence.