Chapter 24:

I got off the plain and grabbed my stuff. My bangs were pinned up and I had on my usual look, leather jeans, jacket, heeled boots, and a scull shirt that had a few holes in it and one sleeve hung off my shoulder.

I grabbed my luggage and walked outside. Outside my best friend's Mina and Shinzo stood there waiting for me. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey g- uwah!" I was cut off my Mina tackling me in a hug. I couldn't breath. "M-mina....a-ai-air." I choked out.

She immediately let me go. "Sorry Kira I just missed you so much!" She said happily.

"I missed you too." I smiled and moved my hair out of my face. "Now. Is everything set for the party tonight?" I asked clapping my hands together.

They both nodded and Shinso walked up to me. "Everything's set up. We got the invitations and everything."

"Great! I'm gonna go see Dadzowa and meet Eri!" I said and unfolded my wings. "Does he still live in the same house?" I asked. They nodded, I waved to them and flew off.

I flew above all the houses and dropped down when I got to Dadzowa's. I folded my wings and nocked on the door. I waited patiently and heard a cute little voice yell "I got it!" I smiled and moved my hair out of my eyes.

The door opened revealing a small (I'm guess 12 year old? Yeah we're just gonna go with that) 12 year old girl. Her hair was a whitish color and she was pail. Her eyes widened when she saw me and smiled.

"Hi there. You must be Eri-Chan?" I said waving. "I'm Kira."

"Hi are you here to see daddy?" She asked smiling. I nodded and Aizowa was behind her. When he saw me he spit out his coffee and stared at me with wide eyes.

I giggled and waved. "Hey Aizowa-sensei."

"Kira!" He smiled and gave me a hug. "Come in." He said moving aside. I nodded and walked in. I sat on the couch and smiled. Two cats came up to me and the white one jumped into my lap.

"Hey Akari!" I said and pet her gently. She purred light in my lap and laid down. Eri and Aizowa sat across from me and we had a conversation.

Time skip

After talking for a few hours I had to go for the party. Im supposed to walk in once everyone gets there. I staid on the roof waiting for my que.

I heard Mina quiet everyone down and start speaking. "Okay now is everyone here?" I heard murmers. "Good. We have a surprise for everyone. Come in!" She said and I walked into the house wearing a dress.

(The dress she's wearing but it's a dark navy blue along with black heels)

I smiled at everyone and waved. "Hey guys!" Everyone froze and ran to me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged them back. Only one person didn't hug me.

Bakugou stood in his spot shocked

Bakugou stood in his spot shocked. He had no words. His hair was still spiky but was a little different. His eyes were wide as he stared at me.

I smiled at him and walked to him. "Kat-" I was cut off by him pulling me into his embrace and smashing his lips on mine. I blushed but kissed him back.

"You have no idea how much I fucking missed you." Said smiling.

I giggled and hugged him. "I missed you too."

The rest of the night was us partying and catching up. At the end of the party we were all too drunk to drive so we stayed at Mina's. I cuddled with Katsuki while we slept peacefully. Everything is how it should be...

Te End!

Guys I want to thank you for reading my crazy story. It is finally over yay! Tell me what you think about the ending. Should I add a final smut chapter or leave it with this chapter? Thanks again! -author