Chapter 8:

I woke up after finally getting some sleep and felt two strong arms around me. Out of instinct I was going to pull away but then realized I was in Bakugou's room. He must be the one spooning me eight now. I noticed his grip loosened and he sat up.

"Are you awake?" He asked. His voice was gentle but rough from sleep. I nodded and sat up. I looked away feeling my face heat up. 'OMG HE'S SHIRTLESS!' I mentally screamed.

"Um thank you Bakugou. For.. saving me." I said quiet enough for him to still hear me. He nodded and got off the bed. He held out his hand and I gladly accepted it.

"Here take a shower and change into these." He said handing me clothes. I nodded and he showed me to he bathroom.

I closed and locked the door. I walked over to the shower and set the clothes down on the counter. I grabbed a towel and turned on the shower. I took off the jacket I was still wearing and saw my wings were growing back, my tail not so much. I sighed and looked at all the bruises and scratches my uncle gave me. I unhooked my bra and saw the hickies. I set my bra on the counter and took off my underwear.

I got into the shower and the hot water burned my cuts. But felt good after a few minutes. I finished my bath and got out. I dried off quickly and put in the clothes. I wore a white talk top and grey sweat pants. Not exactly my style but it'll do. I left and saw Bakugou waiting for me. I smiled softly and walked down stairs.

"Oh Katsuki is this the girl you saved." A women who I'm guessing is his mother said smiling. She was wearing the same outfit as me and had the same hair style as Bakugou's just more flat. I smiled back at her and nodded.
She smiled back and pulled out a chair for me. "Please come eat." I looked at her shocked and then back at Bakugou trying to figure out what to say.

"She doesn't eat human food. Her quirk won't allow it." He said in a rough voice. He looked back at me and I nodded.

"Oh...well that's okay would you like to talk to us while we eat." I nodded and walked to the table. I sat next to Bakugou. "So what's your name dear?"

"Kira Ryou." I said to her.

"Kira that name sounds familiar. THATS RIGHT SOMETIMES KATSUKI TALKS ABOUT YOU IN HIS SLEEP!" she said loudly making me blush.

"NO I DONT YOU OLD HAG SHUT UP!" He shouted at her.

"DONT CALL ME THAT UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" she shouted back. They argued back and forth as I just talked to his dad, Masaru. I soon found out his moms name was
Mitsuki.

"Come on were going to my room," Bakugou said grabbing my hand.

"O-okay." He dragged you up stairs and into his room really fast. I sat down on his bed and looked up at him. He ran his fingers through his spiky hair and looked right at me. "What?"

"Nothing just thinking." He said
with a cocky grin. "Your staying here another night since your uncle knows where you live." He finally said after a few seconds of silence. I blushed but nodded.

"Bakugou can we go to my apartment to grab some of my clothes?" I asked looking away to hide my blush.

"Yeah were going to have to get all your stuff. Your not staying there any more." I looked back at him and nodded slightly.

"Where am I going to stay?"

"Well until we figure it out your staying here," as he said this a dark blush crept onto my face and Bakugou was flushing as well. "Let's go."

I nodded and got up.

Time skip

We both walked down the road to my apartment quietly. When we reached it I opened the door and looked into the old room. Since I was lazy I had my bras thrown on the floor along with underwear and my other clothes.