Chapter 3:

I don't remember when the attack with the hero killer happened but I'm doing it right now

Kira's POV

I put on my villain costume and mask. Tomura told me I have to run some errands. My tail wrapped around my waist like a belt. I brushed my hair and left it down, covering one eye.

I smiled under my mask and walked out.

"So where is this hero killer supposed to be?" I question leaning against the door frame to the bar. He told me and I left.

I flew the entire way there. I heard loud explosions and loud noises. I flew to the entrance and smirked.

"Mind tagging me in?" I held. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Not at all Red Devil." I flew past them all and to the Hero Killers side.

"Glad you still remember me."

"Of course." We dashed at the hero wanna bes and attacked. I went for Bakugou using my wings to blow him away. Not soon after I started to fight Endeavor showed up. He sent fire my way but my wings deflected it.

"Endeavor so nice of you to join." I said in a singsong voice.

"Red Devil." He spat out with poison.

"Glad you still remember me."
I said dashing at him using my tail to hit him. His expression never changed as he deflected my hit. I was so busy fighting other hero's I didn't pay attention to hero killer. I look over and see him weakened. My eye brows furrowed and I flew to him.

"Shit hero killer what happened." He didn't answer. I growled and flew off. Endeavor grabbed my ankle and stared at me.

"Your not leaving Red Devil. Become a hero and be with me." He said dryly.

"Well that wouldn't be much fun now would it." I said winking. I kicked him off my leg and flew away.

Next morning

Getting up for school was a pain. I changed into my clothes but I noticed my scar was still visible. I took a bandage and rapped it around my thigh where the mark is. I tied the ends together and looked into he fridge I have in my room.

"With a place full if villains its surprisingly quiet." I sighed and grabbed a cup of blood. It was a styrofoam cup with a red straw. I walked out and said my goodbyes.

I walked to school sipping blood to gain my strength. I had another cup in my bag for lunch. I started to fly to school realizing the time.

I flew past Bakugou and he grabbed my foot causing me to drop my drink. The drink hit the ground causing the blood inside to spill on the ground. "Damn it Bakugou!" I shouted. He looked at the blood in horror.

"What was in that cup?" He said pulled me down and looking at the blood.

"Its what I need to survive." I snarled at him with a glare.

"The hell is your problem if anyone should be mad it would be me. I was almost killed my a villain." He said looking pissed.

"Does it look like I give a fuck." I glared and flew away from him to the school. About when I got to the gates a decided not to go. I turned left and headed to the ally. "I'm too pissed off to deal with school." I muttered as I land in the ally. It was dark and I liked that. I sat down on a box and felt pain in my leg where my scar is. I winced and touched it carefully. I tucked my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.