Chapter 19:

I wake up and start to look at my injuries. They were all healed and I had the casts off. "They must have taken them when I was sleeping. That's kinda creepy." At the end of my bed I saw a pair of clothes. I get up and walk over to the clothes. A lot of them looked black. I smiled to myself and walked to the bathroom.

I out on the clothes and looked in the mirror. The pants were black sweat pants with a dark purple loose long sleeve and one sleeve slides off my shoulder and showed my bra strap. The bra was a black lace.

I smiled in the mirror and grabbed a pair of black military boots and brushed my hair.

Right when I finished a new nurse came in. "Hello Miss. Ryou your dad is waiting for you outside." She said sweetly and handed me a cup with my breakfast in it.

"Thanks," I said nodding. I left and saw Aizowa. "Hey Mr. Aizowa." I said taking a drink of my breakfast.

"Hey kid." He said walking to me. "I take it the clothes fit?" He said stopping in front of me.

"Yeah they fit." I said nodding.

"Good. Come on, everyone is waiting for you at school." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and we left.

Later

We drove up to the school and I finished my breakfast. My tail swayed calmly as I waited. The car came to a stop and I got out.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we walked inside.

We walked through the school and to class 1-A. Aizowa opener the door and it was very dark. The lights soon turned om out of no where almost blinding me. All I heard was the loud sound of everyone shouting "Surprise welcome back!!!" I look up and see everyone and a large banner saying "Welcome back" I smiled kindly.

"Thank you all." I said as tears build up in my eyes.

"Hey you okay?" Mina asked hugging me.

I nodded and wiped my tears, "no one has ever thrown a party for me ever." I said hugging her back.

"Wow really well then here you go." She said handing me a gift. I smiled and took it from her. "Its from all of us." She said smiling. I opened it and was shocked.

Inside was a white hair clip with a black glass rose. I smiled and put it in my hair.

"It beautiful." I said smiling warmly.

"It looks more beautiful on you." Ochako said making me blush a little. I nodded. "Now let's get this party started!"

Time skip

The party was over and Aizowa drove me to my new home. It was a small house that I kinda liked.

"I hope you like cats." He said getting out his keys.

"Cats are cool. How many?" I asked looking at him.

"Two both females. A black one named midnight and a white one named Akari." He said unlocking the door.

"Cute can't wait to meet them." I said happily. He opener the door and we walked in.

It was very clean. We first walked into the living room. It had two couches kinda facing each other both black, a TV, a few coffee tables, and in the corner a scratching/climbing post. I looked around and saw two cats laying on the couch.

One had fur as black as night and the other had fur as white as light. They both had amazing blue eyes too. They both got up when the door opened an walked to us. The white one, Akari, went to Aizowa and the black one, Midnight, came to me and started to smell my shoes. I hesitantly bent down and pet the cute cat.

Aizowa chuckled lightly which was the first time I've ever seen him chuckle or smile. "I think she likes you." He said picking Akar up, "go ahead pick her up she won't hurt you." I nod and pick up the little cat. She mewed and placed her paws on my cheeks causing me to giggle. "I'll show you to your room." He says walking off. I follow.

We end up in a smallish room with black paint on the walls. A nice bed with black fluffy blankets laid in the corner with a nightstand next to it. A dresser and TV was in front of the bed and a closet was in the opposite corner of the bed.

"It's perfect thanks." I smiled and walked in.

"There are already clothes in the closet and dresser and other things you need. I need to sleep so I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight kiddo." He said petting my head I nodded and laid on the bed.

'Maybe this won't be so bad.' I think as I pet Midnight. I soon passed out with Midnight cuddle up close to me.