Chapter 21:

The next day I go back to Baku-Katsuki's house. His parents weren't home and he said he got a lot of kinky stuff for us.

"Hey come on in." He said and we walked to his room. I walked into the bathroom to get ready. When I finished taking off my clothes I was left in a black leather bra and underwear. The bra unzips in the front and the underwear has a zipper on my hip. I took the clip out of my hair and walked to Katsuki's room. He had om his boxers and was getting out some handcuffs, ballgags, collars, etc. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

His jaw fell to the floor and I blushed. "You look fucking amazing." He said smirking. I smiled.

"Thanks." I walked up to him. "So you gonna tie me down." I said looking at the rope and stuff.

"Mhm." He said grabbing the rope. "Lay down on the bed." I nod and do as told.

He grabs my hands and tie then to the bed with the rope. Then went to me feet and handcuffed them to the bed with the wide open. He then grabbed the gag and put it on me. I blushed hard and he crawled on me and put a collar on me.

"No matter what you always wear this collar you hear me?" He said as he started to kiss my neck.

"Yes daddy." I said as he bit my neck.

"Good girl." He said and gave me a hickie. He started to undo the zipper on my underwear and kiss down my body. I let out a soft moan as he rubbed my clit with his finger.

When his mouth got to my womanhood I felt a something wet lick my clit. His tongue then went in my entrance. I moaned as he licked my juices. His tongue darted in and out and wiggled around sometimes.

After a good ten minutes of this I felt my stomach begin to not up and I climaxed all over his face. He cleaned himself off and started to take off his boxers, releasing his large erection. I blushed and he lined the tip up with me entrance.

"You ready?" He asked looking at me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said with a small smile.

He nods and slams his cock in me making me scream and moan. He started out slow but got faster every time he went out. I my moans were the only thing heard from me. I could feel a not build up in my stomach knowing Im reaching my climax. Bakugou just kept on going at an incredible speed.

"I-Im gonna-" I tried to say but I came instead.

"Were gonna keep...going...no matter what." He said still ramming into me making me moan more. He was panting and we were both covered in sweat.

After a couple more minutes his thrust started to become sloppy and he pulled out and came all other my stomach and bed. He collapsed on me out of breath, his muscles aching and covered in sweat.

"Damn...what a...workout." He said panting. I nodded in agreement. I was too tired to speak. My legs ached so bad.

He picked me up and laid us on our sides. He pulled me closer to his body so we could rest. I quickly fell asleep while he held me as close to him as possible.

Bakugou's POV

I couldn't sleep all I wanted to do was hold onto her so she can't leave. I felt tears build up in my eyes as I thought about how it would be like without her. I buried my head in my hair to keep myself from being too loud.

'Why do you have to leave?'