Chapter 14:

We all got ready for the activity. I was wearing a black tank top that showed perfect amount of cleavage and leggings. I knew I had to get ready because the attack would happen any minute.

I wasn't listening to Aizowa instead I was thinking about the attack. Soon enough the activity started and I snuck out into the woods without anyone noticing.

I am currently sitting on a branch waiting for one of the villains to come.

"Hey Red Devil~." A voice said behind me. I turn my head and notice Twice.

"Hey hottie are you here to escort me~." I cooed and jumped down onto the ground.

"No. Here a mask so they won't notice you that much." He said handing me a black mask. I took it and examined it.

"You think a mask will keep them from noticing me." I said cocking a brow.

"Oh yeah and here's your costume babe!" His other half said handing me a bag.

"Thank you." I took the bag and went behind a tree and quickly changed. I put on my mask and we left together.

I stayed on a branch high in the trees waiting for my victim. Who ever comes running by I attack. It wasn't long before some class B student come this way.

I smile and dive bomb them. I quickly fly at them and land in front of them. One had blond hair and was male the other had orange hair and was female and the last had purple hair and was male.

"Hello~." I said to them. They stopped and looked at me.

"Who is that?" The blond boy asked.

"That's Red Devil a class S villain. She either drinks peoples blood or use her wings to stab them." The purple haired male said to his friend.

"So you've heard of me." I said bored and put my hand on my hip. "That won't make this fun. Oh well I'll still have to kill you!" I said and started running at them.

The purpled hair one tried to use his quirk but I was behind him and elbowed him in the back. He yells in pain and falls to the ground. The girl uses her quirk and makes her hands big and runs at me trying to punch me. I dodge all her attacks and grab her ankle with my tail making her fall to the ground. The blond runs at me (I dont remember monamas quirk) he tries to hit me but I dodge and
cut his thigh with my wing blades. He falls and I quickly fly off sparing their lives.

I fly above all the trees and sees Izuku and Todoroki. I quickly fly down and get in their way.

"Where you off to in such a hurry don't you want to play~." I said licking my lips.

"Red Devil we got Bakugou let's go!" One of the villains said.

"Guess not see ya boys." I quickly fly off after the villain and follows him. I quickly go to the middle of the woods. I stopped when I noticed several villains and students. I also noticed Izuku's arms were all broken and shit. How did I not notice that before. He was being carried by that tentacle man.

I laded right in front of them and got into my fighting stance.

"You want some bitches." I said getting ready to attack. Before I knew it the warp was open and I went through.

"Hey Tomura~." I said sitting on his lap.

"Hey baby." He said squeezing my thigh but not with all five fingers.

"So when are we waking up Bakuhoe?" I asked while taking a drink of beer.

"When he wakes up dear don't be impatient." He said as they tied down Bakugou. I felt so much guilt with this I didn't know what to do. I can't show my guilt or Tomura will punish me.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said getting up and walking out.

Later

When I finished my shower I changed back into my villain suit and suddenly heard a lot of yelling.

"Let me the fuck go! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" He said loudly. I sighed and walked down stairs to the bar and sat down in Bakugou's lap.

"Someone's really moody aren't you~." I cooed. I could feel Tomuras jealousy from over here.

"Get the fuck off me slut." He said angrily.

"No I'll stay here its way more comfortable anyways." I said crossing my legs and putting my arm around his shoulder. "Wouldn't you agree Ba-ku-gou." I said stopping to add a little bit of run to his name.

"Don't say my name like that slut." He said curling his lip angrily.

"Aww your no fun." I said pouting a bit.

"Devil get off him now." Tomura said. I could feel his jealousy.

"Awe fine." I pouted and got off of Bakugou. I hated having to get off of Bakugou's warm lap. "Y'all boys are no fun I'm going to bed." I said walking away swaying my hips while my tail swayed.

I got to my room and changed into a purple tank top and black booty shorts. I brushed my hair and teeth and cleaned my face and laid down on my bed. I quickly dozed off and passed out in seconds.

In Love With A Spy (Bakugou x OC) Lemons जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें