"Ayaan" Andrew called him as he reached near him and pulled him in a hug the employees was shock to see their boss friendly behaviour "why are you here" Andrew inquired Ayaan 

" I brought you lunch, you must be tired right, have you eaten, do you sleep last night, I should have came earlier you look so tired." Ayaan rambled while carcassing Andrew's pale face. After hearing Ayaan's concerns about him his heart swelled that someone cared for him like that. He bent forward and pecked Ayaan lips making Ayaan as well as the employees shocked ,gasped could be heard around. He pulled Ayaan once again near reception desk, the eyes of receptionist eyes were big as saucers, " Rita, this is Ayaan , my husband" Andrew introduced Ayaan to her but as all eyes were them many more employees heard that, they knew Andrew was married to a man but actually seeing the person in front of them made them shock.  " Next time if he comes, don't mind calling me, just let him come to my office is that clear" Andrew asked her in his stern voice which made her nod.

Some of them were thinking they looked cute together, some of them were judging them, some were envious.

"Lets go to my cabin" once again Ayaan was pulled by Andrew , they entered his private lift that stops at his floor. As usual he is acting like a love sick puppy clinging unto Ayaan. When they reached near his cabin he asked Anna, his secretary to not let anyone disturb him. Ayaan greeted Martha with a warm smile which was returned.

As soon as they reached inside their cabin he pulled Ayaan into a hot messy kiss, Ayaan didn't get any chance to react as he was pulled between Andrew and a wall, Andrew was kissing him hungrily, Ayaan was panting but Andrew wasn't ready to free him after few minutes which seems eternity to Ayaan, Andrew pulled away from him due to lack of oxygen both of them were panting, again Andrew duck down and stole a peck from Ayaan and hugged him

Ayaan was shocked by Andrew's wildness but when he hugged him he felt warmth and longing from Andrew which made him smile.

" I needed that to recharge my body" was the Answer by Andrew. Ayaan was dumbfounded by his answer but nevertheless chuckled.

"ok now let's eat, " Andrew smiled and took the tiffin from him and sat on the sofa eating his lunch, ohh how he missed Ayaan cooking .

While Andrew was eating Ayaan roamed around his cabin his eyes fell on some documents which seemed like balance sheets, he started surveying them and crease lines started to form on his forehead. 

The balance sheet irked his interest very much. He grabbed the calculator and started doing some calculation. Andrew, who was busy eating his lunch, noticed Ayaan on his desk. After finishing his lunch he went to Ayaan and stood behind him and looked at what his husband was doing. He was amazed to see Ayaan reviewing the year reports.

" Baby what are you doing"? Andrew asked him.

" Uhhh, yeah I was reviewing the reports I think there are some errors here, see" Ayaan said pointing at the errors.

"What?" Andrew asked, shocked. 

"Yes see here this reports are forged here, There is a huge emelzelment of money here I think the Accounting department made some mistake or they deliberately did it" Ayaan sentence made Andew shocked. 

Ayaan pointed out all the things to Andrew and made him understand the mistakes , errors and emelzelment of money happening in the company.  Andrew was stilled for a moment how has he not knew this before.

"Andrew are you ok ? " Ayaan asked worriedly, seeing the expressionless face of his husband.

"Ho..how do we didn't know about it " Andrew asked himself, maybe this scandal was taking place for years. I think maybe someone is laundering money is small amounts thats why you didnt notice it."