4.

Guys get ready for a shock in this one.

Happy Reading.

Next Day

"Swara I am going to Maheshwari Mansion to stay there for few days." Ragini told Swara.

"Huh? Why?" Swara asked shocked.

"Wo, Maa Papaji are alone there so I thought to go there and help them. I will come from 11am to 5pm here for all the event planning work." Ragini said.

"Kyu Ragini. Ab tumhare Lakshji ki yaadein nahin hain kya wahan?" Sonakshi asked. (Your Lakshji's memories are not there anymore or what?)

"Haha Sonakshi its not about memories, she is tired here since all the work she has to do by herself because Sharmishtha is busy with her pharmacy job. But there all servants are available. All you do is melodrama to attract attention towards you. You left MM back then so that everyone sympathises with you but now when your idiot husband is not coming, you cannot sacrifice the luxuries anymore. " Dida said.

"Its nothing like that Nani." Ragini said avoiding any eye contact.

Swara looked at her closely, indeed this was the truth. Day by day she is realising the true intentions of her "loved ones" which led to question herself. Did she made a mistake this time? This sister of hers is one hell of a selfish person.

Well deep down she knew she did since her biggest life support is missing from her life but what's done is done. In anger she has spoilt her life.

Ragini left for MM while Swara started to work on Karma's event.

Days passed and it was the day of the event. Swara parked her scooty in the parking lot of Karma. She was arranging her hairs and bag just then she heard a car speeding towards her. She froze at her spot. The car looked as of it was out of control and the driver was a new one since he was driving in the parking lane.

Swara was pulled harshly and she hid her face in the chest of her protector. Well no points of guessing who it was. Sanskar. Swara was breathing heavily in fear while he caressed her hairs calming her down.

"Shhh.. You are safe." Sanskar whispered. Swara came into her senses and separated herself from him.

Sanskar looked angrily towards the car and got shocked to see Ragini getting down from the driver's seat. The car was of Maheshwari Mansion. He looked at Swara questioningly.

"She went back to mm last month." She whispered making him shocked and boil in anger. This girl indeed has no self respect. She said she will come back only when Laksh will come but see now.

"Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari, if you don't know how to drive then please don't. There is no shortage of drivers at mm." Sanskar said.

"Sorry Swara. Actually I started learning driving one week back. So it got out of control." Ragini said.

"Only One week back and you are driving the car alone. What do you think of yourself? What would have happened if Swara would have got injured. Arghhhh.. Ragini you are seriously such an idiot just like your husband. I will talk to bade papa regarding this today. "Sanskar yelled and went away from there.

Swara was in tears feeling his protectiveness towards her after such a long time.

" Swara why didn't you say anything to Sanskar? You saw how he talked to me. "Ragini said frustrated.

" He said nothing wrong Ragini. One week is a very short time to drive a car alone. "Swara said and went away from there.

" How's everything going Swara? "Dev said coming to meet her at the banquet hall after few hours.